FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

quite a few people magically close to ita have started to talk about me more which is like fine yes i am aware i am not the towniest but doing it RIGHT before itas is lol

Yeah probably

there is anti-claim so be careful ig

Well yes actually

er. acc if you can be here you might be fine to not if u think its important to not , depenid ng on gortas flip

gori / jarek / marluna

what do we know about these names?

all i ask of ye all is if i do get shot kill my murderer. thank y

I’d be down to go carrot first

1. Yeah I was the guy who N1ed Achro when the entire game wolfread him and he was wrong
  2. I said “even I” because I’m not an MUer at all and I have zero familiarity with MU
2 Likes

which is to say gorta v means open season on the reast of my shats w/out remorse

I think anticlaim is the least of their problems if the alternative is that they die and flip

1 Like

Yeah I gave you credit for that idea and I think you’re super clear off the lol stuff.

this feels like a pain to confirm but might be spew-clearing depending on who’s doing it

fair enough

probs 2 towns imo but idk. gori claimed inves so eh

I shuffled the quotes around a lot, so some are ~probably out of order

Other posts I just did not like

Summary

This one especially feels TMI-y?

Feels like a weird disconnect from how well the game has been going

I don’t think Town would react to 3 wolves getting shot and a fourth outing to kill a town this way

Summary

And this reads kinda salty to me

Haha funny wolfclaims

Summary

They barely interact with any of the wolves, which I’ve been told can be a scumtell, though that might only apply to smaller games

Summary

It’s not like they haven’t had the opportunity to solve. They were invited to a night chat with trusted solvers katze, may & Wazza and did nothing even though katze asked them too.

Though they did have this post which @an_gorta_slanktai might care about?

I could be wrong here, but I don’t get the feel they’re trying to solve the game at all.

2 Likes

Jarek may be some kind of protector, saying one of his target still died despite using the action on them.

Presuming Pandora did this.

1 Like

If Ash flips W I was shielding him and if he flips T I wasn’t. Alright everybody?

3 Likes

I think ranta is fine on wolf lists and idk why someone came off lists…or why Neil is v reading then

1 Like

im not killing my bestie carrot this ITA sesh