FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

I’m not familiar with Dum, but I am an outsider and I’m think you’re wasting your time

2 Likes

Okay I have a question for the class since I want to see discussion on my two wolf reads

Why is Meuh or Artemis town?
I’ma be off and around till ITA 1, plz quote this or ping me if u answer so it’s in my notifications

1 Like

come lead the VILLAGE

And Im in a 80p game, I can’t actually expect everyone here to have meta on me

you seem to be on the edge.

calm yourself young neil.

Let me get dinner first? But we go off katzes list for now

1 Like

im toxic (im hungry and i will talk about eating someone soon)

Good night kk

Ping me if Achro arrives

1 Like

understandable have a nice meal :hmmyes:

it is not weak, but people might not trust you and not out anything etc.

jailor is strong for the utility and because of the known roleset.

also (and this is another wolfy post LMAO)

because i know that if im wrong and ash is a wolf that wouldve been caught by zug with that post, im going to look horrible for arguing their case before they themselves did

i just think the ability to decide if you wanna vig the person on top seems too strong

I townread Meuh off some light interaction on D1 and never reevaluated

I’m not sure about Artemis but I’m also not sold on ITA’ing her either, I know she probably has lower health since Marl poked her a couple times but I don’t know that I want her dead
I do think something is up with her play but I don’t know if it makes her a wolf

like whatever you can sus me sure but if youve played at least 1 game with me i should be firmly out of wolfrange for bad reasons and thats honestly enough for a stupid mash that im only playing for 10 doillars

p sure artemis lead some shots on wolf? unsure but weh

1 Like

Artemis also has alexandra pelt iirc

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
4 Brakuren BradLand, Ashlyn, Jane, CarrotyReaper
3 benguinedparbecue bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
2 Baudib1 Creature, neil_the_eel
2 Dum Artemis, Baudib1
1 Frostwolf103 Zone_Q11
1 SilverKeith Kelsier
1 Hazardwaste Apocryphal
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Kelsier Manny
1 Marluna WindwardAway
43 Not Voting Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, May, Brakuren
Raw VC for the plugin

Brakuren (4): BradLand, Ashlyn, Jane, CarrotyReaper
benguinedparbecue (3): bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (2): Creature, neil_the_eel
Dum (2): Artemis, Baudib1
Frostwolf103 (1): Zone_Q11
SilverKeith (1): Kelsier
Hazardwaste (1): Apocryphal
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Kelsier (1): Manny
Marluna (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (43): Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, May, Brakuren

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I think that’s a reasonable concern for a villager to have. You’re discrediting yourself when you don’t need to be.

i could kll meuh tbh but if thats v im gonna frowny face emoji at wisp

oh kelsier is voting sk
that makes me feel better about randomly voting them