FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

is the concept fucked idk

1 Like

YES EXACTlY!

Also insomnia mentioned yesterday that he thought it was all FoL wolves. Thatā€™s been true of all of them except Alexandra.

1 Like

I very vaguely remember being in a wild west game

it is

these take a lot of time and the concept of somebody dying day 1 and losing the game for scum just kinda sucks

also it puts wayyy too much pressure and generally isnt as rewarding for town

1 Like

I think you subbed in?

Yeah

At any case, seems only Hazardwaste is only shown on both EoD1 and EoD2 as non-voting, thereā€™s no one else.

A little bit disappointed there is not more but oh well, itā€™s not worth after Hazard based on afk wagonmatics

i was the counter wagon to a town who died, 0 wolves were on me, and then the wolves shot me n1 even though the game had itas and half of town was squinting at me

best game ever

1 Like

you were killed in Kaguya with pure wagon as wellā€¦

I just read it again, and naw that is way to weak for me to call it a flagbearer

I remember that

wolves are almost allergic to voting for me.

Probably because when they do I do what i did to kiiruma

wait what

Ari is going to sleep, so yeah

Yes, but it still fits the design space of ā€œwolf role designed specifically to endgameā€. It wants to be the last wolf alive. So I donā€™t think thereā€™s another role that gets stronger as wolves get picked off. Unless you count the likevig, whose threshold lowers as wolves die

like im talking similar power level to tutuu in the Baulderā€™s gate game

Who was iin your slot before

You just mean a very powerful wolf role, then? Weā€™ve already flipped two every-night killing roles, Kiirumaā€™s role and tutuuā€™s

I misread nvm

This is confirmed an Achro post.

naw im moreso talking along the lines of wolf that gains ability of each dead wolf or something