FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

tutuu wanted to die i dont like it

FOL is my current center of power in the online mafia community. Here I am at the height of my charismatic and reading powers. Only a fool would challenge me in my own domain.

4 Likes

Normal power level in mashes is “wolf who can choose one dead wolf to gain the ability of”. We suspect that’s in the game, because crazynuto said it killed catbae, and Sabi also died when they were over the threshold. I highly doubt there’s a role that can do much better than that. Most mash wolf backups can’t even inherit killpower

1 Like

Is this a bug?

Wild West 2

OK I believe you.

:thinking:
Is there a reason why that isnt a thing it feels like unexplored territory.

myeh
is that claim kinda towny from crazy

Perhaps nya

Tutuu was insanely exhausted after wolfing in that one game and also rolled over and died in the 48hr popcorn game we played. There they were trying to die to clear me, and they were way weaker. I think she genuinely was in a hole and couldn’t get out of it

1 Like

Yes. Knowing the likevig is still in the game is super nice for town because we can coordinate protectives + superlikes around it, and so far not a single dead wolf has fakeclaimed. Pandora claimed her actual role despite it being wolfy

4 Likes

i really wanna see ash flipped but we’re prolly gonna have to wait til 3

idk it sucks I like tutuu i want more tutuu content

1 Like

It’s wildly powerful and super swingy, if it happens to get shot early on then the wolves take a huge hit and can’t recover, if it’s not shot then villagers take a huge hit and can’t recover. This is considered undesirable and increases salt factor

yea that is so so so weird

we all love tutuu here

1 Like

i mean if u make it like the baulder’s gate role where it kills another mafia instead of it

I think everyone is allergic to voting me this game

and if u can pass it around

then that avoids that