FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Not gonna lie I thought you died

Iā€™ll be honest I donā€™t see how it really insinuates the latter but alright if I am wolf I suppose it does

Someone does this every single game, itā€™s NAI

1 Like

nyeh I changed my mind, I read ash individually villagery

do what you want, Iā€™m probably not shooting there

This isnā€™t Town of Salem, you could just be wolf jailor

I did because like in the moment i felt like the vote was too flippy for my taste. Cus if it was tribal council that definitely been the flip fest of the century. But later on in the night i thought abt yeah there is jist that many people. But the exacf reason i just had a vibe. I know it aint strong reasoning but the thing is i havent been really paying attention to them unless its a town vibe in earlier games i have played. So might as well stary acting on the mafia vibes just a bit. And i have but its still not much but its still something.

Explain why I had the post of Porscha defending Leafia on hand

mmm @memekingpizza from ypov whos most likely to flip wolf? can i see a readlist from you

1 Like

since ita window 3 comes in like 50 minutes uh this

You could be wolf jailor what part of this is difficult to understand

youre top of the ITA list

Oh you just dodged the question then

Can I self ITA

Actually could you please tell me why you think it insinuates the latter I wish to know your perspective in order to better understand your reasoning because I donā€™t get it right now. Also I feel like you never really put down my arguments at all and your rather deflecting the focus to me secretly insinuating something instead of you being wolf in this.

Hasnā€™t it been known that Iā€™m a Joycat Nomad for like

Most of the game because of the cookies?

can u also answer her statement too then

also like this so much I never even mentioned it but likeā€¦even if you did confirmed kill porsha doesnā€™t 100% mean your good

1 Like

pretty sure yes. you got the first or 4th cookie on d1 which resulted in advantage changing

can we just kill venti sometime

I did and they ignored it