FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

oh

we couldn’t coordinate it at all tho
…are you suspicious of Jarek for saving Eliza when they could have both Eliza/Jinrou die?

Something something creature getting poisoned means there’s less chance for MUers to be wolves?

I don’t know what goes on through insomnia’s braincase

I say it to my friends because it’s comically aggressive in a way that’s completely disproportionate to any situation!!! Because nobody will take it seriously!!!

1 Like

atlas-core btw

1 Like

wdym

my only full readlist is in the homie thread from overnight

1 Like

cuz MUers would tell the FoL wolfteam that creature is not a great poison

the only flipped ones are ih and lol who would probably not care to influence that target. but the MUers left are influencial and would have a hand in it probably

i said that when i saw the creature poison, and what do you guess, only FoLers flipped wolf thus far (exception of 2 people out of 14

It really strains credulity that you can be the biggest thread camper in the game and not know Hallia was the healer. She was outed healer by her 3rd post on D2 roughly.

mmm idk i think its likely theres at least one muer deepwolf

I feel weirded about being poisoned/nightkilled too because I was a lot more low impact this game than the MU musical mash

I kinda assumed one wolf was scared of my lategame play and wanted to kill me asap

fellas can we stop antagonizing may

1 Like

And you can look through my posts and see I’ve never referenced this fact, I’ve never known this fact, I’ve posted lists of mech claims and excluded this fact. I just missed it. How can you not believe I missed one thing?

1 Like

We could crossover the votes, right?

maybe ur right on a deepwolf wtf

it can only be dya. idk what you mean by deepwolf, but i take it as bussing

The dead guy in my head is on my side BTW

1 Like

That’s how it works between people who are close

With people you aren’t as close with, it comes across as mean spirited / other negative thing

Y’know, like how teasing you while you’re already overwhelmed is counter productive to making you not overwhelmed?

an_gorta_slanktai
Ari
Artemis
Ashlyn
beancat
BradLand
CarrotyReaper
ChaosNinjaGaming
crazynuto
Creature
Dum
gori