FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Hey, this is the argument I’m making!

(lol)

how do we feel about the claim from hazard owo?

Some relevant Artemis reads.

Oh

Yeah I think that was Luxy

To my knowledge, nutella didn’t win any events, right?

There’s nothing here to state they’d be the killer of jail

she claimed it lol iirc owo

Nutella claimed it. Unless you think nutella is lying, then she killed him.

they won something
idk what but I saw Jane mention this in their readslist

I don’t remember what it was now

I only remember I thought it was alright

Someone said it was Stick.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Super fun numbers game that’s definitely fun for people not named Arete On A Boat

Players: Up to 12
Chance of Death: Yes
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 15 minutes
Other Notes: This event takes place on a boat. Signups will close when full, or in 10 minutes, whichever is sooner.

How to Play:

• You will be given six “component numbers” and one “target number”
  • Your goal is to perform mathematical operations on the six component numbers to get as close as possible to the target number without going over.
    • If the target number is 500, and you manage to get exactly 500, that is perfect. If you submit something that produces 501, that is worse than if you submit something that produces 1.
  • You must use each component number exactly once. You cannot leave any out. You cannot use the same number multiple times. You cannot submit any extra numbers.
  • The only operations you may use are addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You may add parentheses if necessary.
    • You may not use exponents, roots, factorials, etc.
    • If you wish to use the * symbol to express multiplication, you may find it helpful to put a \ in front of it so that the forum does not attempt to render it as formatting. If you use x to mean “times” I’ll also know what you mean.
    • You may use the same operation multiple times.
  • You may use a normal calculator to perform basic calculations. You may not use it to perform anything more complicated (such as solving equations). You may not do any other research.
  • Once the numbers are selected, you will have ten minutes to submit your answers.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

1 Like

/in @FAMHost

did Luxy ever claim their kill? their N1 kill was Compulsive

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost NERD EVENT

countdown event owo? COUNTDOWN EVENT OWO!

/in @FAMHost

Alright well I can’t be King if I die!

No but Luxy probably killed Silviu you’re right

if I need to out lmk but I’m literally just vanilla