FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Alright I’ll prob assume the biggest number of wolves possible so we don’t get any surprise

actual nightmare player

Yeah all right chill, Meuh wasnt thinking straight

At least I have solving skills to figure out that one-shot BPV is not something a wolf role should have.

Ari could be easily wolf ignoring what Millium said

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@dyachei has received a cookie!

As of the post that received the cookie (post #2000), there were 11 members of The Joycat Nomads.

3 Likes

I’m chill, I just think it’s funny to tell me what ability I can choose is optimal and compare it to using their ability horribly, and that’s coming from me a player who has barely been able to play and has only been on mobile, something I knew but they didn’t

Ur checking for super likes, so u want to see if u can figure out who is giving out stealthy super likes, and use it to get them to talk and see if it’s outting, not hit an obvious town player

1 Like

Nice!

Well. “That” POE is only of people who has not dealt any damage to a Mafia, which is not 100% alignment-indicative.

A’ight, I have updated it for next time.

1 Like

Stealthy super likes, like do you know what they look like?

What

What you said is interesting

Alright here are my guesses for last 6 wolves:

• Someone (great wolf player at getting out of tight situations and good at coming up with fakeclaims)
  • neil_the_eel (often seen as polarized, but in reality they’re having their best wolfgame)
  • dyachei (the bussing wolf who is using their early pushes to defend themselves, while now mostly pushing a bad consensus and shielding Someone)
  • ash4fun (this is a random guess, but they might be the one LHF wolf that somehow got under everyone’s radar)
  • Dum (the one wolfy wolf who is hiding behind bad dead town legacy)
  • beancat/Jarek (either it’s beancat who managed to look fairly town sounding and get away with everything or it’s Jarek who has a weird claim but sounds convincing enough to get away with it)
2 Likes

“uhuhuuh yeah my ability usage is justified and actually good becaus euhhhh I’m on miobile yeah that’s a good argument send post”

Okay based

Im not but thanks for having confidence in me ig?

Incoming whooping

Obviously super likes are done in secret, and their ability doesn’t tell u who they super liked, but it tells u how many they’ve done, so I good assumption is, that if they are doing a lot, u want to ask them who they targeted among the updates the hosts have been giving us, especially since we know their there is/was super like vig

U made a bad choice, sucks to suck