FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

What’s ur read on Marluna?

fucking, idk, creature or Achro, idfk

you got me to drop the owos for a moment congrats

where are the three of us leading thread. why would anyone entrust it to me or apo. what are we doing to wolf side. explain these things or get dismissed outright

It should not be rewarded

I do not give a singular fuck

1 Like

I am literally just a resident shitposter who sometimes pops in with reads when I do have the divine revelation to post them

1 Like

Super Likes Announcement

New

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 Thread 7 #1277 Hallia
1 Thread 7 #1863 dyachei
1 Thread 7 #446 Hallia

That means absolutely nothing to me

Why are people not following their leads then?

Idk anyone is super liking anything I say I don’t benefit lol

Oh, Marluna claimed to be out of abilities

THEY HAVE BEEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Food time
Ping me if anyone wants thoughts oit of me

Ya I mean I’ve seen and read plenty of frost games, but I’m also not sure what u mean by, “they did this last game” did what? I’ve seen frost write posts that people perceived as wolfy from both alignments, so it’s hard to say, “frost makes wolfy post so town”

This is truly a game of all fucking time

2 Likes

i’m just not gonna engage with frost until he has some posts of value owo

1 Like

Would anybody like to talk about mech? I love talking about mech. Talk about mech with me

Tim hortons

No but I wonder how it would work with locked abilities.

You still have your abilities when they’re locked, but idk w/e

Not townie enough for what I’ve known about Marluna, genuinely don’t have enough thoughts that make me think they’re town apart from Katze I think it was trusting them slightly.

It also shouldn’t be a caveat to hinder ourselves by shooting us in the foot.

If it’s a genuine problem, ITA it out next phase, I dislike it as well, I absolutely hated it in my game where I played as a neut against it, but there’s not much we can do about it apart from “sort it out” or convince him to do something other than it. You’ve all just hopped onto focusing on it far too hard which is just gonna split our attention from solving other things. Look at how all 3 of you immediately jumped on me saying anything on the matter.

Same (I’m not always like this)

We’re hunting for a wolf backup who took the likevig role, they may be gearing up to shoot Hallia here

Okay good, if they cant lead then we are lost, simple as that