FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

The thing is I don’t want to force Yawn into claiming today

He ain’t any close to priority solve anyway

I wanna be the dark lord damnit

I’m back for a bit tonight

and I just want to say that I kinda wanna shoot ari

ik he has the best fakeclaim award but someone just feels villagery, all the T flips in ita1 are not inspiring cinfidence in WRing them. They’re not shutting down, even when thread is calling them outed scum

Anyway may mentioned something about ari and the event, waiting until prize to reveal their answer. And my TL on them at SoD3 was extremely flimsy; I don’t remember anything else useful from this slot. An unjustified read is the easiest to make, and besides like 5 posts that’s all they had

I’m gonna iso them before I continue tunneling though

So likely the Dark Lord’s role, nya. You think the Dark Lord is a wolf?

I am never joining a mash again, for real the time, until I do because I wanted to play with someone again

Who will probably get shot night 1

I miss catbae :sob:

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Codenames On A Boat

Players: 8
Chance of Death: Yes
Mobile-Friendly: Probably not
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: Discord voice access is required for this event (you do not need to speak, but you need to be able to hear people). Additionally, this event takes place on a boat.

How to Play:

• This event will take place in the Codenames voice chat on the mash server, as well as through the Codenames website (a link will be provided).
  • You will be divided into two teams. Each team will have one Spymaster and several Operatives. I will randomize the teams, but you may choose who will be the Spymaster.
  • There are two teams, red team and blue team. The goal of the game is to uncover your coloured words. There are additionally white (neutral cards) and the black “Assassin” card.
  • During your team’s turn, the Spymaster will choose a word that relates to cards on the board, and a number for how many. Then, the operatives will have time to discuss and select a number of cards that they think are the answer for the suggested clue.
  • The guessing team will always be able to guess once, and if they select a card of their team’s colour, they may guess again until their # of allotted guesses +1 are used. If they select a white card, their turn ends. If they select the opposing team’s card, their turn ends, and the opposing team gets that point. If they select the assassin card, then they will lose.
  • Play continues until a team has found all of their cards, or until the assassin card is pulled.
  • Operatives may freely discuss which clues they believe to indicate which word.
  • The Spymaster should mute themself to avoid revealing things accidentally (e.g. by laughing).
  • At any time, one can access the rules on the Codenames site by clicking the “Rules” button.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

If you are participating in this event, you may not post in the game thread or in any private chats (other than the event chat) while the event is ongoing.

/in

1 Like

GOD DAMN IT

/in @FAMHost

oh god

I love codenames

I am thinking after Gori and Ranta, Someone might be town after all.

Despite my ship cannon choice is on Someone to resolve counter wagon precious day.

WHY MUST IT BE ON A BOAT

1 Like

I CANT JOIN VC

k I checked

we shot at jarek/millium/marluna/chaos outside of my shot list

so like, i hope one of jarek/marluna is wolf or that seems very wolfsiding

Hosts be like you’re not dying quick enough damn you

1 Like

i think so yes nya

the ring can do a few good things nya but it comes at a cost that ultimately is bad for the person who uses it for too long nya so killing someone presumably a wolf in exchange makes more sense than it killing a townie nya

1 Like

alright fuck it we force people into the boat

1 Like

I mean, he does feel like that one wolf that we’re all townreading because he is pulling a fight and acting like town about to be shot, but then we eventually resolve him, he flips wolves and we all go surprised pikachu

noooo I am sleepy

How’d you know