FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

did neil not try to push for those too even if they were someone else’s ideas nya? i think that if it did that i would still feel comfortable

but for now nya i actually will sleep and check tomorrow nya

This is BS I was the only person calling ti shoot Hehe for two days.

Why wouldn’t you???

I got a rock that when used takes cookies from a selected guild

1 Like

Neil/baudib dynamic is prolly tvt idk owo

FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3 - #3194 by neil_the_eel into FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3 - #3607 by neil_the_eel (town) into FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3 - #3710 by neil_the_eel FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3 - #3783 by neil_the_eel

you said this yday too

the dynamic is the same today owo

Hell yeah knock em down

what guild has advantage atm

i dont have that confidence to lead a shotlist as mafia, also i think my reaction to actually leading it is high v!neil and reminds me of my play as null the lull in rem’s poison game on MU. like you saw how i acted in pokemash itas?

see just at this point im wondering if its time to consider you w/w with boob but i dont even believe that joycat

why hasnt lucid been on shotlists btw

neil

is boob noob or nefarious boob iyo

How does being mafia change your confidence??? What?

In Pokemash you literally tried to rubble me into the ground with Yogsloth. This is SPF-level gaslighting.

The only case for you being town is ther you’d be townier as mafia.

Still Boomers, we’re running away with it

cool

cool cool

IDK!!! i kinda think this is v!boob anyways but id shoot him for annoying me if i didnt not wanna throw another game on here

>??? i have so little confidence to maintain thread presence as mafia. i was low profile esp during ita sessions and was more pleading to keep my name off lists than anything else. who is yogsloth? wasnt that when you were CW to suki also? like thats pretty important to keep in mind? if i was mafia here id also just vote achro d1 and try and get him killed over tutuu.

damn can someone in boomers super like me plz owo