FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

I’m in shambles rn

I hope you know, if I saw you get banned, I’d quote it publicly (breaking the rules) and just go “LOL!”

1 Like

Yoy should report my posts and then ask if action was taken in a way that causes you to get banned from asking after action again

Whats the exact quote

I have an announcement to make

Turn it into a “drama-mill”’

I mean I’m just tinfoiling that Neil realized it TMId me for “sucking” (as opposed to being a wolf) and needed to AtE about me in his next post. :thinking:

:eyes:

Why does everything come back to me taking SHOTS

1 Like

youre not in charge of me??? im not wolfy. (i cant deny weird). i can not like leading ITAs and still take credit and responsibilty for who was shot and killed from it. i dont want to lead because i dont think im a strong player, esp in this game when my reads have kinda been sucky anyways. yeah the shotlist was taken from the katze greater poe, but its so fucking easy for me as a wolf to lead shots into towns instead of wolves there, that to think im a wolf from that behaviour is absolutely baffling.
i think u should generally be able to find me because i think youre a skilled player moreso than any frame of reference.
i dont know why youre being so pigheaded about interacting with me when its clearly unproductive. do you just hate me as a person or what:?

Ummmm excuse me, Wazza and I are fighting right now, wait your turn, once one of us gets banned you cna start

1 Like

what am I? An alcoholic?

1 Like

They’re so rude, like wtf

1 Like

(Wanted to see if anybody would reply with the snapcube reference)

Anyways I am a FUCKING idiot and realised I will likely either NOT make itas or have to be mobile ITAing someone =]

1 Like

You know what May, next death event? Don’t come back.

1 Like

The Zone game thing was a completely unforced error

1 Like

do you have a single fucking charitable bone in your body?

that’s it May I might need to say some slurs to speed this up, they ain’t slowing down their argument

1 Like

Next ITA window I have a target suggestion for you?

1 Like

Oh yeah? What’s that