FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

It’s hard for me to quote the day 3 EoD vc, can someone bring it over to this thread, it’s a pain on mobile

great inquiry, im sure the perpetrator will respond hehe

Stick was adjacent to Someone on the playerlist

Therefore I think Stick was shot by Someone’s role

i think it got up higher nya? i don’t recall but i was weirded out by whatever was happening enough to move my vote nya

1 Like

Jokes on u, they did

@millium

why did you say leafia’s alignment didn’t matter?

Artemis or Atlas was shot by Someone for voting the same player as them

It was a joke on my experience with them in my games, always being a loss, a lot of the times because of their End of Game play

1 Like

toxic….

It has to be adjacent to Someone, so Atlas or Hallia. It was Atlas

Oh Jane is there too

but I think I’d assume Jane was superlike vigged

It said adjacent to the playerlist

Stick was adjacent to Someone in the OP’s playerlist

Have you played with them a lot?

What is their end of game play like?

Someone explicitly said they had the option to shoot SirDerpsAlot and Atlas N1

SirDerpsAlot is also adjacent to Someone in the playerlist

hallia she’s saying that leafia wolfsides regardless of alignment

Generally when I correct people I like to ensure that I am, in fact, the one in the right

/shrug
I’m tired of losing games in lylo to people that don’t at least take the time given, being wrong and doing your due diligence is one thing, but coming into lylo and insta voting or failing to even understand the game state or why u are still alive after u think I’ve been tunneling a wolf, or other examples like hard defending a wolf, is a completely different story

2 Likes

LOL?

/shrug
I’m tired of losing games in lylo to people that don’t at least take the time given, being wrong and doing your due diligence is one thing, but coming into lylo and insta voting or failing to even understand the game state or why u are still alive after u think I’ve been tunneling a wolf, or other examples like hard defending a wolf, is a completely different story

Did you know Someone was a wolf? The conditions he claimed weren’t real.