FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

sorry for dipping out,

I was informed I had to prepare as well as attend lunch

still gonna be awol for a bit but I will shoot

wtf wolfclaim

1 Like

not sure but i’m bringing it up so some MU ppl can give thoughts that have played with Porscha

@Yawn @dyachei @Baudib1

oh ok am i just dead meat to you

(fwiw i do kinda agree that it’s probs NAI towards achro’s alignment )

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Art Contest Voting

• All submitted art will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for an artwork, “Like” the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many art pieces you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The artwork that receives the most likes will be the winner.
  • Art submitted by players who are now dead will be posted once all the art from living players have been posted. Dead players will not be eligible for prizes; those pieces of art are posted for entertainment only.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Vote here!!! Gogogogo vote!!!

1 Like

Selkie/Ari/Kanave/Millium all occupy the same space in the game to me. I guess Mill is the most villagery.

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
5 Ari bystander, ElizaThePsycho, ash4fun, an_gorta_slanktai, Hallia
3 Lucid_Daydream Achromatic, Jarek, Creature
3 beancat Ashlyn, Ephemera, Baudib1
2 Jarek Kanave, Zone_Q11
2 Millium Meuh, Ari
1 dyachei Wazza
1 Achromatic SirDerpsAlot
12 Not Voting beancat, CarrotyReaper, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Selkie, Yawn, BradLand, neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Millium, dyachei
Raw VC for the plugin

Ari (5): bystander, ElizaThePsycho, ash4fun, an_gorta_slanktai, Hallia
Lucid_Daydream (3): Achromatic, Jarek, Creature
beancat (3): Ashlyn, Ephemera, Baudib1
Jarek (2): Kanave, Zone_Q11
Millium (2): Meuh, Ari
dyachei (1): Wazza
Achromatic (1): SirDerpsAlot

Not Voting (12): beancat, CarrotyReaper, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Selkie, Yawn, BradLand, neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, Millium, dyachei

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

i’m super town nya

I guess in hindsight knowing what we know now, Ari had the ability to shoot Someone, but chose to shoot me, but like I kinda believe the complaining about the shot lists being wrong and them reacting to it

Which is what I would say, if it wasn’t for the fact that someone was like the last one on that list and it’s ez to say"this list was exclusively killing townies", with someone being on it as an unflipped wolf

2 Likes

yeah, i agree with you

the thing that bugs me is that she legit just voted all the top wagons yesterday. didn’t seem like she was planning anything out

and im kind of a sucker for her achro push

i dont care too hard to turn people around if she’s villa ngl

1 Like

@Hallia I’ve only played a few games with her and she’s always sort of slanky to me. I have no idea what that reaction means

oh i should make food.

i think that ari would have an uphill battle if she is town nya proving herself enough to avoid being killed frankly and also she isn’t around to defend herself because of her flight nya

like selfishly yes i don’t want her to die but realistically she probably has to as we shear off the outer edges of the game nya

dya, do you really think i should’ve died by now when achro is still alive?

im almost about to push you just for that post ngl

I don’t remember any games with Porscha outside turbos and the 12/12er she was JOAT. I think she was in Power Rangers but don’t remember who she was there. She generally doesn’t play mashes.

ye

1 Like

i also didn’t shoot someone tbh so lol nya

@neil_the_eel
Also I thought about it, and I’m not interested in shielding Achro anymore

1 Like

Idk anymore. I’m thinking you’re town. I pushed Achro d1 and got told how wrong I was but he’s also not been in thread much when I have been around.