FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

i will say despite my devils nyavocacy achro is suddenly dropping it seems for a lot of the game nya and i do worry if there is wolf influence there nya

VOTE: may
idt this is a hit but i wanna vote a wolf sider so

Well Jane stated Meuh was a scumread in his last list and I kinda thought the Day 1 iso was lacking?

I can shoot Bean instead.

How am I wolfsiding, I have ineffectively shielded some wolves but not in a way that’s, like, +EV at all

yeah

ITA Window 3 has started!

• It will end at 2024-06-10T18:00:00Z
  • To fire an ITA, ping @FAMHost with **/ITA [player]**
  • Unless otherwise specified, all players have exactly 1 ITA per day. Please do not attempt to shoot if you have used all of your shots.
  • Votecounts will be posted regularly to (hopefully) reduce site lag, but they will contain dead players until the ITA Window has ended and we can fix it.

People shot them anyway and I looked like shit. This is a lose/lose. Do you think I am stupid?

AND YOU <3

1 Like

i was gonna say something is fishy about why the wolfteam didn’t try to save tutuu or bus more

then i looked at the vc and realize like 70% of the team wasn’t there for EoD

may willowlight do you really want me to answer that

(ilu)

My personal opinion is, being someone who hydra:d with him, and seeing his town game and working with him in our chat, there were moments that had me seeing the same person that I worked with that game, which was him not taking a very head first approach to the game but helping with like tip like posts?

It’s hard to justify honestly but that’s why I was telling Neil I liked them last night, but ya idk anymore

I asked it specifically to give you the opportunity to do the funny

1 Like

I still have my shot btw

we hydra’d???

oh you mean achro

Wow it’s ITAs.

Not u, sir chris aka achro

when will wolves learn you should always just brute force things rather than bus nya

wisp and achro hydrad