FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
2 carbonated an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
2 gori Baudib1, Ephemera
1 Dum Meuh
1 Hallia Zone_Q11
33 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

carbonated (2): an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
gori (2): Baudib1, Ephemera
Dum (1): Meuh
Hallia (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (33): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

VOTE: someone owo

down to sheep nut from the grave as well owo

VOTE: someone

UwU

It’s realistic but Someone is also great at fakeclaiming realistically so I can’t give it too much credit

oh… yeah. huh.
VOTE: Someone

VOTE: Someone

May what do you think about Someone’s role

like, I get the impression it’s real from the way Someone reacted to finding out he messed it up (though, it is Someone so he could maybe fake that)

but it also seems pretty wolfy
like, “here’s a role where you can vig people but also you can’t actually vig any sus people unless you get lucky lol”
unless the intent is for Someone to get his suspects to fulfill the conditions, it seems like it makes sense mainly as a wolf role (wolf kp, but you have little choice in the targets)

WE BALL

The super likes thing isn’t my role it was the BOTC reward

FUCK IT

1 Like

Goris posts today have been atrocious btw

Still on the doing nothing train

Luxy was town spamvig also which is interesting. I think it could go either way

1 Like

and slank vig owo

they could do both owo

Yes I know

Yeah all I remember from him is OMGUS

@Millium did your claim not just flip?

kinda feel wolves rolecopped them because i didn’t think they were a high priority shot prior to the flip owo?

We have a good couple starting shats for today then

Hype

May can I drown you :flushed:

1 Like