FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

If people shoot me that’s fine with me, but I have a bullet proof vest which I’m not afraid to claim

Wasn’t Sadbi hard wolfreading Meuh? Or did they change their mind?

I trust him, since he gave me cookie as promised. :thinking:

Unless we do?

• nuto was low in Jane’s reads, and I read them over and didn’t like them
  • read over gori, and their inactivity + carefreeness pinged me villagery (not a meta read, to be clear)
  • considered Someone, but I’d like to know how their conditions work before possibly miskilling them.
1 Like

Anticlaim means maf gets to kill people who reveal too much right?

Yeah I need to see more from them because I don’t have a good reason to townread them yet

I like that. Town reward goes to zug

2 Likes

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
1 dyachei Creature
1 Dum Meuh
37 Not Voting Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

dyachei (1): Creature
Dum (1): Meuh

Not Voting (37): Achromatic, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

n2 had anticlaim in the kills. there was a line about it.

so I assumed it is tbh.

(and I had also considered a few hero shots like nutella but I didn’t really want to risk that)

@dyachei you said you were gonna sheep my why did you swap over to ranta?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The very pro-town mechanic of bulletproof vests

Yeah but it didnt specificy it was a kill

My ability is kinda lame it doesn’t really do much other than tell me who has the stronger ability between two people

VOTE: Gori

Tbf no one claimed to have been vanilla’d

(let it be said I’m getting that small feeling in my chest)

yes nya

1 Like

I mean I can just shoot Dum for today but lol