FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

hallia is a lock villa.

as a very easy baselevel for her:
hallia dislikes bussing. her reads would be very different if she was a wolf.

@Ashlyn

I think Creature was poisoned because he 1. townclears himself easily 2. wouldn’t be super healed 3. isn’t dangerous to have around if he is poisoned. I think it was kind of a stupid poison, but I can see where the logic comes from: poisoned townies are dangerous to have around, they tend to hard effort and clear themselves and often post very well when they know they’re going out. Creature needed to die eventually (because he clears himself, he’s polarised) but wasn’t that dangerous to have poisoned.

I believe a good portion of people D1 were saying he was lockclear. I can see wolves, especially FoLer wolves unfamiliar with Creature, deciding that makes a good poison

1 Like

Ashlyn. That is a copypasta post Arete made as a wolf once. I said the words “at work” and had to include it. That’s why I said it was mandatory

1 Like

even MUer wolves ngl owo

creature often clears himself owo

ah okay

1 Like

gg owo

Anyone that we have to evict this ITA session I have been a bit spotty today so uh I’m willing to use my ita now or ita 2/3 I can make one or the other not both.

(Also I saw you saying you were coming home and was like “oh so you were at work”)

may just a reminder not to toppost plz owo

1 Like

huh. i was in that game and i dont remember that. funny.

i was hard at work LOSING, yeah.

1 Like

(There are 2 places, Work, and Home)

1 Like

time for death

3 Likes

let dya shoot at gori and see if it connects owo

if it does shoot gori owo

will update you then owo

cant wait to get direct hitted

don’t.

i have zero interest in town on town violence here.

1 Like

ITA Window 1 has started!

• It will end at 2024-06-10T02:00:00Z
  • To fire an ITA, ping @FAMHost with **/ITA [player]**
  • Unless otherwise specified, all players have exactly 1 ITA per day. Please do not attempt to shoot if you have used all of your shots.
  • Votecounts will be posted regularly to (hopefully) reduce site lag, but they will contain dead players until the ITA Window has ended and we can fix it.

/ITA Dum @FAMHost

Can I hero shoot may