FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Ya I mean I could’ve picked anything honestly but like I’m not picking a cheap inves role like alignment cop, or even tracker since I think those are anti fun for town. I could’ve maybe asked for a watcher, or doctor, but figured I would never manage to get anything out of those. I’m also sure regardless of what I asked for it would be nerfed

And as I said, I originally wanted to stay alive as long as possible given I’m not solving this game realistically till the list is smaller

It’s 6 max because of the math on super likes imo.

Oh no… I shouldn’t cross the *gulp* scariest player on this forum, Frostwolf103 :dizzy_face:

I like his posts, but I guess some paranoia could exist there

That was a moment for sure

Zugzwang is dead lol

1 Like

Ya I mean it was definitely not smart, but originally when I asked for it, I was expecting it to be like a night only killing action BPV, I didn’t think the hosts would meme on me

I also thought that they would be more unique with it, but I expected to mich

what tell is this again owo @baudib1?

if millium wolf look at this slot immediately owo

Please let me know who you’re all voting (I’ve missed a lot of them tbh so if you know someone elses vote lmk, I also know I’ve seen quite a few votes but I don’t remember who did the votes)

King VC

SirDerpsAlot: SirDerpsAlot
Wazza: Wazza, Hallia, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho
Hallia: (someone did vote here, don’t remember who)

Not Stated: Achromatic, Apocryphal, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Ari, Baudib1, beancat, BradLand, bystander, CarrotyReaper, Creature, Dum, dyachei, Ephemera, gori, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai

1 Like

I voted you

1 Like

I want this to be consensus because a lack of co-ordination is just

eh

1 Like

what were your options millium owo

I voted for you

You think I am protecting Millium over a single item, that’s cute, maybe I should keep doing that

Anything

Considering my only experience with you you were town and I was hoping you’d replace out because you weren’t doing anything (iirc) I have a harder time believing this

BUt wow the hypocrisy of you complaining about my superlike check when you gave yourself BPV is insane to me

Double check me on this but if it was 8 wolves yesterday they would have needed 3 super likes to kill and no one had more than 2. I tho em Jane stated this in their post.

I voted Hallia

Nya