FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Lol the audacity to bitch to me about usage, I picked a self action to survive because imo half of u aren’t good in my opinion, and I just came out of game being night 1’d watching town choke

U targeted a person who spent ALL FUCKING DAY PHASE NOT TO SUPER LIKE ANYONE BUT THEM SO UR TINT BRAIN THOUGHT THEY WOULD SUPER LIKE

Not only that why in the fuck would you use it on someone townie

1 Like

We know for sure there’s a wolf backup and a wolf dayvig

Maybe we can start here

Dumb, ur action usage was utterly atrocious

It couldn’t have been 8 alive yesterday so it red 6-7 and with Nuto dying it’s 5-6.

Ur the type of player that enters lylo, insta votes, and responds with “oops”

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a wagon formation of all time tbh

oh hell no :skull:

Alright I’ll prob assume the biggest number of wolves possible so we don’t get any surprise

actual nightmare player

Yeah all right chill, Meuh wasnt thinking straight

At least I have solving skills to figure out that one-shot BPV is not something a wolf role should have.

Ari could be easily wolf ignoring what Millium said

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@dyachei has received a cookie!

As of the post that received the cookie (post #2000), there were 11 members of The Joycat Nomads.

3 Likes

I’m chill, I just think it’s funny to tell me what ability I can choose is optimal and compare it to using their ability horribly, and that’s coming from me a player who has barely been able to play and has only been on mobile, something I knew but they didn’t

Ur checking for super likes, so u want to see if u can figure out who is giving out stealthy super likes, and use it to get them to talk and see if it’s outting, not hit an obvious town player

1 Like

Nice!

Well. “That” POE is only of people who has not dealt any damage to a Mafia, which is not 100% alignment-indicative.

A’ight, I have updated it for next time.

1 Like

Stealthy super likes, like do you know what they look like?

What