FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

The pivots and the deflection are insane holy shit

its a wolfy pick

1 Like

VOTE: Millium

What even is a cpr doctor

Like I said earlier hinting more towards my ability. The origin of that post was because of me. Take it as you wish after my gamble didn’t pay off d3 people could have argued that it wasn’t my ability at all and I just took advantage over an event and something public along the lines of that didn’t happen 3 so people might think I’m lying so I went and did another public thing and hinted at it early in the day.

1 Like

I think it’s if a player gets attacked you heal them, if they don’t you attack them

1 Like

memepizza kinda towny owo

The doctor that kills their targets that wont get attacked by other sources

1 Like

VOTE: Millium

1 Like

Sus

Why are you and ari wolfsiding

Isn’t that like Zug’s role?

What do u find weird about that? If they are re a wolf, I think they made stuff up, because a cpr doctor is really weird

I’m townsiding

Really weird on a wolf, since they can’t correctly utilize it to protect partners, so they are only going to keep trying to shoot people mostly

Please let me know who you’re all voting (I’ve missed a lot of them tbh so if you know someone elses vote lmk, I also know I’ve seen quite a few votes but I don’t remember who did the votes)

King VC

SirDerpsAlot: SirDerpsAlot
Wazza: Wazza, Hallia, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Creature, Apocryphal
Hallia: (someone did vote here, don’t remember who)

Not Stated: Achromatic, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Ari, Baudib1, beancat, BradLand, bystander, CarrotyReaper, Dum, dyachei, Ephemera, gori, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai

reposting this because I want to tally up the votes so that no surprises happen

(I wont hold breath about changing claims, like CPR doctor is anything but pacifist

tutuu (18): Achromatic, Yawn, ash4fun, Hallia, SirDerpsAlot, Baudib1, beancat, Ashlyn
Achromatic (12): Ari, Meuh, dyachei, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai
WindwardAway (6): DaeWazza, Apocryphal, Dum
Manny (4): CarrotyReaper, Frostwolf103, Memekingpizza
ash4fun (4): neil_the_eel, Someone
ElizaThePsycho (2): Zone_Q11
spf (3): Millium
carbonated (2):
an_gorta_slanktai (2):
BradLand (2): Kork, Jarek
Ash (2):
crazynuto (2): ElizaThePsycho, May
Stick (1): Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): Ephemera
Artemis (1): Marluna
Leafia (1):
gori (1):
Daeron (1):
Kelsier (1):
Silviu200530 (1):
catbae (1):
Jinrou (1): Kanave

Not Voting (12) Lucid_Daydream, Hazardwaste, bystander, Selkie

day 1 voters of only those still alive (I think)

mostly for my own reference as I get ready to ponder

if millium is mafia, you’re the one that’s wolfsiding