ok those are good choices

1 Like

THANK YOU???

1 Like

I don’t see it, but you… go have fun.

1 Like

If i’m right and I win the bet vote me as king

I really undershot the discord message huh

Doesn’t Carbonated flip in ITAs also? I think there was a bunch of shots that way yesterday (like 5? including mine)

Meuh you’re here, should there be a reason for me to be townreading you?

Idk what I expect here tbh.

What has gori done that’s town

I forgot to use my Super Like, if anyone needs it today lmk.

no i get it nya i was just weirded out by the voting patterns at the end of day nya

i have long since accepted that i would have to die but it must be on my own terms nya!

go ahead. I have a villaread on the slot and will not shoot there myself.

But it should only take and ita or two anyway.

Hey guys I got a mark from the event for my eprfect trivia score. If somebody has 2 marks they die. Anybody else have means of placing a mark

HOw tf do you mindmeld with Dum

I also got a mark from trivia

1 Like

I placed a mark on Someone last night

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
2 carbonated an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
1 Dum Meuh
1 gori Baudib1
1 Hallia Zone_Q11
34 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

carbonated (2): an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
Dum (1): Meuh
gori (1): Baudib1
Hallia (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (34): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I don’t have much time rn, I will for ~6 hours before EoD

I noticed though, I think there’s a scum or enigmatic doublevoter on the gori wagon. There’s 11 votes but 10 names

Both Creature and Leafia were likely fake poisoned unless we suspect two poisoners and mafia would poison their own

Some details were initially omitted from the setup. This has been corrected.

1 Like

unfortunately most of these people are now dead nya but it is what it is nya

1 Like