FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

What has gori done that’s town

I forgot to use my Super Like, if anyone needs it today lmk.

no i get it nya i was just weirded out by the voting patterns at the end of day nya

i have long since accepted that i would have to die but it must be on my own terms nya!

go ahead. I have a villaread on the slot and will not shoot there myself.

But it should only take and ita or two anyway.

Hey guys I got a mark from the event for my eprfect trivia score. If somebody has 2 marks they die. Anybody else have means of placing a mark

HOw tf do you mindmeld with Dum

I also got a mark from trivia

1 Like

I placed a mark on Someone last night

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
2 carbonated an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
1 Dum Meuh
1 gori Baudib1
1 Hallia Zone_Q11
34 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
Raw VC for the plugin

carbonated (2): an_gorta_slanktai, Creature
Dum (1): Meuh
gori (1): Baudib1
Hallia (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (34): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, ash4fun, Ashlyn, beancat, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, gori, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I don’t have much time rn, I will for ~6 hours before EoD

I noticed though, I think there’s a scum or enigmatic doublevoter on the gori wagon. There’s 11 votes but 10 names

Both Creature and Leafia were likely fake poisoned unless we suspect two poisoners and mafia would poison their own

Some details were initially omitted from the setup. This has been corrected.

1 Like

unfortunately most of these people are now dead nya but it is what it is nya

1 Like

Only now Meuh is feeling towny

but relies a lot on Dum flipping wolf

1 Like

idk that’s the point you’d think a wolf would at least be trying to look town and I’m a pretty big surface-level read enjoyer so anyone trying to look good would look good

your teammates are getting smoked you gotta try you know

If you and may nuke a wolf rn I’ll clear them for the rest of the game

1 Like

We post the same things at the same time in response to the same thing

Nya

Can’t we kill carbonated in ITAs? They already took -what- like, six shots Yesterday?

Um have you SEEN.l who has flipped wolf this game

This isn’t true at all

(it’s a night action btw)