FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

D1

D2

D3
credit where credit is due, you were around d3 more than i remembered.

Well do me

Wow ur good at math

( I didn’t notice this).

I will have very little stake in this game after TMR, so do with my slot w/e, I don’t have any more shots, and the events have pretty much all been boring outside clock tower, and the rest I couldn’t even join cause my of my schedule.

I was hoping I’d get like a neighbor chat with someone so I could talk to someone, but it’s pretty just been alone with a shitty ability

Meh

…fair. I don’t remember that game (of course; I have a bad memory after all), but I get your point.
I’ll just… continue updating the “important stuff”. (At least Atlas said they were important…)

For what it’s worth, I apologize.
I won’t meddle with everyone anymore.
Y’all have your own reads. I have mine.

If me (someone not mechanically minded and who did not care) using the stupid useless ability to do a stupid useless thing is this big of a deal to you then wtf
I thought you had actual reasoning to scumread me but you don’t actually scumread me you just think my posts are bad (regardless of your alignment)

:princess:

I mean, something to think about much later on i guess but i’ve never seen brad not wolfside as a wolf in a way that is far beyond whatever you do tbh

But that alignment is probably just scum lol

I am pretty town but I don’t trust my own reads too much

neither did i owo lmao owo

'twas ash4fun owo

I asked about it in the 5-min correction window, no error

also the vcbot from the post abot shows 10-10, whereas final is 11-11

Still not that hard.

Okay fair I also like deferring to the Catbae townread I’d be a hypocrite to call you out
I’ll still have my eye on you :eye:

Wow we’re lock clear now.

town leading is easy. Just ping me whenever you dont know what to do or need advice like jane did a lot
I just dont have the energy to be leadery but my advice has apparently been good so far lol

do you have anything else that clears you owo?

like, a pelt, or a clearing interaction (not just touching a wolf with a vote/shot unless it was a really good shot owo)

Okay let’s do it then I’m down

1 Like

Hrm

If it’s v/v do you think this all looks worse for Someone?

I wanted to recount everything last night but forgot

I’m gonna do that now/soon