FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Ari and beancat were obvious shot choices, but Ash wanted to iso beancat and compare her to her performance in Combinatorics Mafia as a mason. He thought Yawn’s been UTR, and he wanted to confirm Millium’s BPV was only a single-shot (as his townread on her has kind of expired by now). He said Jarek’s play reminds him of how he acted as wolf in SFoL70, which was part of why I voted Jarek.

Also his shotlist was actually unordered, that was my mistake

yeah i can guess it today and see if i get told its opg

VOTE: Ephemera

kill a sleeping mera. that sounds like fun.

I think I’m at Ephemera > Meuh > whoever else (need ideas)

i just havent bc i have no idae what the night one might be, maybe i learn something about a guild too?

Real

Could add dyachei, but they’re definitely not wolf backup

Oh I also got his event prize claims from him, and he’s been helping me out with clerical work. D2 he got a +5 ITA boost potion from Geoguessr

Also Meuh is only here because of Jane

I’d prob only touch them tomorrow

Jane is so bad at this game

I think he maybe could but he also hasn’t pushed agenda unprompted - the shotlist was only in response to Hazzy asking him for a shotlist, the only other thing he said unprompted was askin gme to shoot carbonated after carbonated had just flipped V, and otherwise he’s just been… helping out with keeping everything documented, which is not a wolf strategy you can use to push agenda. There’d be no point to it

Bruh

Also he was nic eto me so he’s lock V

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
4 Ephemera Creature, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai, Yawn
3 Jarek Kanave, Zone_Q11, ash4fun
2 Lucid_Daydream Achromatic, Jarek
2 dyachei Wazza, May
1 ash4fun Selkie
1 Achromatic SirDerpsAlot
1 an_gorta_slanktai Apocryphal
1 Millium Meuh
1 SirDerpsAlot neil_the_eel
11 Not Voting CarrotyReaper, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Millium, dyachei, bystander, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Ashlyn, Ephemera, Baudib1
Raw VC for the plugin

Ephemera (4): Creature, BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai, Yawn
Jarek (3): Kanave, Zone_Q11, ash4fun
Lucid_Daydream (2): Achromatic, Jarek
dyachei (2): Wazza, May
ash4fun (1): Selkie
Achromatic (1): SirDerpsAlot
an_gorta_slanktai (1): Apocryphal
Millium (1): Meuh
SirDerpsAlot (1): neil_the_eel

Not Voting (11): CarrotyReaper, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Millium, dyachei, bystander, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Ashlyn, Ephemera, Baudib1

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

Real

wow haha may youre so cool and met-y and wow and cool and cute haha

Oh and after he posted his shotlist he said he kinda wanted to townlean Ari and Meuh for being so abrasive

Not nice to me sorry. I knew all of those things already. That’s just stating facts

Is there a recent case on ephemera that someone could link me?

Otherwise I’m probably going wading thru isos

fuckj it ill guess that to get us closer atleast