FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

At least I hit and killed a wolf strongman, whats your excuse?

yeah just started it lol

so far Estelle ā€˜the worstā€™

I killed Lol, a wolf

Nya

:/ I wish you were around and playing more

1 Like

Wolves did get shot for heroshooting you know that right

TBf I have not killed a wolf, soo, but I also havenā€™t been around enough in real time to really pick a part of slot of things, and I didnā€™t really need to vote on most wagons

I get taking it easy or whatever but the like

Donā€™t make me start playing the game

When weā€™re all here and trying our best is a feelsbad

Idk

Yeah why would you shoot me after lol flipped W btw? lol was way deeper than Pandora.

But also, the people who are most familiar with my bullshit have been calling me town

Itā€™s hard to want to thread lead/camp after going through 6 (we can call it 5) days power wolfing out of a very active, very smart town tbh. I posted like 900 times that game and I had over 2k messages in wolf chat. To play how I effectively do usually in mashes I need to read A LOT and i just dont have the bandwidth to do that right now.

Iā€™ve actually been fairly active, but i think it goes under the radar just because itā€™s not my usual always here style.

Pandora was the lowest hanging fruit in the game.

Also pandoraā€™s pelt was literally mine. Mine mine mine mine mine mine

I donā€™t think you have to lead but I feel like Iā€™ve barely seen you post

Because Iā€™m deranged and thought you had dark lord vibes

I wouldnā€™t know that, besides its asking in the list of ā€œkeep shooting until deadā€

you also werent the one to lead that kill @Frostwolf103

1 Like

Iā€™m the pandora reader Iā€™ve seen every mafia game pandora has ever played!!! Atlas asked me for the go-ahead to shoot her thatā€™s why we shot her!!! My pelt!!!

So whats your point? Neither did you.

its like saying i should take alexā€™s pelt.
i didnt do shit into reading in on them i just had the last bullet

VOTE: neil the