FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Lemme check…
Gimme 10 mins.

Alright you’re the King I guess.

okay, so i kinda passed out after posting this (oops)

go back to bed

drimk

drimk + coobkie

i. am. a. girl. please do not he/him me.

slanktai, Apocryphal, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Baudib, beancat, BradLand, bystander, Dum, Kanave, Lucid, Marluna, Millium, neil, Windward, Zone.

1 Like

Ashlyn help me shoot Someone please.

dont shoot me

how many shots do you have left owo

im good n gonna keep spinning the wheel to get something if i can

unfortunately creature townread me and that is not the logical play as wolf after i posted what i posted
assuming logical play, creature is town, which makes my tinfoil fall apart.
also, i didn’t realize the poison heal was a day action, but it makes sense and i’m stupid.
yes, i have read all the shit everyone has said since i posted that. which is funny.
people are saying it sounded genuine despite the fact that i intentionally wrote it in a copy-pasta’able way and modified the structure so it would fit.

we have like 6 wolves left why is my brain not braining owo

1 Like

acceptable shot, will do. i think bean’s posting today has been… ~not good, but i’ve been thinking that for the past four days and it hasn’t mattered yet.

i mean like wolves aren’t always gonna omgus owo

creature is indeed town though owo

but what else made you come to that conclusion owo

@May I submitted “at least 1 wolf dies tonight”

@Hallia I think it was you? I’m pretty sure FrostWolf is saying “The Mafia have been killing townleaders → You are a townleader and you are not dead → wolf” which… :wowee:

Don’t hate shots there I think. Idk. Probably not yet though.

@Wazza I think it is very very likely Luxy killed Silviu night 1 and just didn’t say it for anti-claim reasons/they didn’t need the cred

@Ari Not really sure tbh, just ITA one of Dum/Someone, vote one of Dum/Someone maybe Apo is Dum flips W, vote someone for king who is townread and not anticlaimable

At this point I obviously TR at least one wolf to some extent

Also, I retract my strong Townread on Dum. I don’t really know how good of a wolf they are and some of the stuff I was townreading them for is probably maybe fakeable? Also they kept saying they were a wolf D1/D2 so maybe they weren’t lying :wowee:

And also I had a shitty tinfoil of “Wow Dum keeps liking posts defending wolves/accusing villagers and only liked 1 single flip (ranta) and liked the v/v votecount EoD3” which would be a hilarious reason to catch them over lol

Likes should be public information so I think it’s okay to read into this?

I am not familiar with a large majority of the players here so I do not really know how good of a wolf/villager they are and thus how much scrutiny I should give them

I think “Someone” probably? needs to die? purely because they claim “role that can vig the top poster after N1” and the top posters have died N2 and N3 :wowee:
Elite analysis by Jane here :wowee:

Also also they claim a vigilante which doesn’t ever seem to be able to vig a wolf? :wowee:

Also katze died with a strong wolfread on them and an at least 2/3 of Someone/benguined/Iforgotwhoelse

I certainly hope Apo isn’t the deepwolf because I certainly do not want to read all of their posts
Other than possibly Apo I’m fairly certain my Towncore is pure? (If Dum flips W I say almost certainly start looking at Apo because they were townreading each other and the wolves at this point almost certainly need to do that)

I’d say probably just kill Dum/Someone at this point
nya~

3 Likes

All six of 'em.

Cool nice dum can die owo

let’s fucking go owo

Cool deal thanks Jane.