FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

(is this April Showers Reconstructed)

Still doesn’t explain their lack of existence in the list.
(Neither does Jane’s… I guess this means that Baudib didn’t make a read of everyone?)
(But if such was the case, then why was Jane there only as a side note?)

Lmao

coffee tell gg

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Is or isn’t Jane dead

I can’t tell

If it’s right I will never ignore it again

if you are a villager know you will die today without a claim.

We got you off the list yesterday based on your soft, but there is only so much we can do.

Thanks for understanding.

It’s almost like I can still hear Jane’s voice with us.

Actually imma just ask.
Do people want me to claim. I can but i dont REALLY want to but i can

That’s what I tend to do too

because most of the mashes are lost because town misclears a strong player for bussing/pushing a wolf even though they reach a point where they def shouldn’t be alive

I think Wazza isn’t lockclear because I’ve been loudly using the “are posts agendapilled” method to townread slash wolfread them for a few games now but they’re certainly very towny, y’know? People can break meta, but it’s not something I’m super concerned with until later in the game than we are now

They posted after start of day it freaks me out

That… isn’t what I am asking? I am asking what Zug asked, which is: “Hey, where is nuto?”

Yeah… Jane isn’t there either, so it’s probably just Baudib posting their (huge) selective reads.

Cause my guy is doing back flips and i need people to force me or i am gonna be indecisive forever

Dead but can deadpost 5 times per the flip

1 Like

probably an ability

so uh what are they this game owo

OH

Lol

**[quote=“Creature, post:534, topic:8676, full:true”]
Yeah, I know. But baudib1 included last night’s dead players there except crazynuto.
[/quote]

I left out a couple people actually