FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

True. Speaking of…

You keep doing things like this and then you don’t shoot anyone

come on I hit you with the fire writing thing

Hallia shielded her. Personally i am glancing at her voting me eod1 but i am unsure if i have ever faced wolf dya from memory

hmm
… noted

i dont have a gun
well, i do, but it’s made out of the thoughts and prayers of middle-aged christians on facebook

Hm… Trust Level 1, shot alexandra, killed Someone. I think Baudib’s Town.

Yeah keep in mind i have been pretty spacey at times so if you guys have anyone who ia obviously town there just ping me and why.

We are getting to the numbers where its now possible to play mafia lol

1 Like

that being said im being kinda biased here because the post itself wasnt terrible (it was something like “[Vote Achro] but crazynuto dies tomorrow”)

Although i would suppose the wolves would say weve been doing this whole mafia business pretty well for awhile xd

I don’t see any obv town in your list.
(to be honest I was just drifting this game so far as well.)

But crazynuto didnt die d2

Smh

idk its gotten to the point where im semi-leading and i havent played in a year so??? not quite sure whats going on here

… oddly valid.

2 Likes

Pika

you had kanava on your poe list that I just saw.
Do you have any actual read there? (you just shared a champs game and have a history).

I dont remember much from her this game. Shes more there because i dont remember anything that stood out. If i get the chance i can start popping open some isos when im actually awake

How many people are alive atm

no worries. your treatment of her in the champs game felt fairly outting for you (in my eyes). which made me curious.