FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

ephemera, I dont have the best ever read on Jan but I also don’t tend to misclear him. So I really want him to not be on shots lists

meme is dead btw owo

died in boats over someone (this is why frost is dead and beancat is under suspicion owo)

you miscleared me once, but that was based on me pocketing you fairly aggressively on and you dying before you could adjust it.

i agree, i think he’s pretty town owo

he gets fatigued as wolf owo, and with this level of town killing wolves i think he’d be much less active as wolf owo

was there another boats event?

there was a codenames

Oh thanks. picking up the living player list from start of day was the fastest, but I guess I missed a flip!

codenames boats owo

there was also the countdown boats where zug died but that was early today owo

are they literally all called boats events? that’s wild

VOTE: dyachei

when in doubt, boat it out :joy_cat:

i direct you to this post for info on codenames boats owo

oh shit. so probably a wolf in marluna and bean?

that’s what i’m thinking yeah owo

why the heck didn’t they go with the POE that was being floated since ita one that included someone? like people clearly wanted him dead

I disagree with this logic, both of those players were willing to kill Someone, but then Frost was the one who interjected

meme is objectively the better kill (without tmi) tbh.

someone was on the brink of death and both are in the poe.
killing meme there simply saves ita shots if you assume both die today.

frost shielded owo

this is also why he’s dead now owo

was a miss sadly owo

Frost is already dead and flipped town, the other two went along with it so it won’t be easy to just dissect their thoughts.

It wasn’t btw, Meme was actively not POE at the time, just borderline joining it, the other two players were POE, Meme was not going to die today

ah ok then maybe not bean/marluna