FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Marlins was a brief wagon that died as soon as the Ranta wagon picked up yesterday iirc.

1 Like

anyway while I am not leading leading, there are way too many names being thrown around for shots

Itā€™s gonna be fun

Alright I ainā€™t gonna take that serious anyway

I think you claim

Gori
Dum
Carb
Someone

thatā€™s the list. No shots off of it please ty

Ok the reason why i am so hidden and wanted to claim inly when necessary is i am egnimactic.
VANILLA ME HOSTS!

2 Likes

If youā€™re claiming as enigmatic may as well out your whole role

but what did it do owo

Carb is damaged so probably hit them first.

NGL, my level of fun kinda took a sharp turn downwards the moment I read Brad say ā€œmy numbers mean nothingā€, whichā€¦ I already know, but it still hurts to see someone write it.

I am the reason why uour a piss boy may. Which was why i was specifically trying to ask why your a piss boy

2 Likes

because now thereā€™s 7 threads worth of posts to wholistically read someone on (which is how Iā€™ve been trying to read, gut on who ISO/presence)

1 Like

Increase in dead players means lots of roles flying around, interactions with dead wolves, and any role madness game also has an ever increasing amount of role claims to keep track of

Makes sense to be experiencing information overload tbh

Alright, but is it alright to float other names just incase all names there are shot and/or we decide to take some name out?

YOUā€™RE WHY Iā€™M IN DEBT

1 Like

I basically tell people to go somewhere and if they do go there they get a reward

Just say you give bonus town points to women and he will think youā€™re valid

also FUCK MY HADES 2 RUN GDI OWO

I FELL ASLEEP MID-RUN WITH A DUO BOON THAT Iā€™VE BEEN TRYING TO GET OWO

AND THE PROGRAM HUNG AND DIDNā€™T SAVE OWO

DAMMIT OWO

1 Like

HA well you not anymore

1 Like