FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Wait, frost died?

Wow

Ash says his wolfreads/shotlist are

• Ari
  • Beancat
  • Yawn
  • Millium (just one shot to confirm BPV not angel)
  • Jarek

The issue with all this is that Achro is much too strong a player for me to actually V read them atp for a lot of those things, and I had V read them until going through Leafs posts and the way they handled his slot just dosent feel like it lines up with how Iā€™d expect leaf to act if Achro was unaligned with them

But it was a treat in the form of Tina turner all along.

1 Like

Ive shared my opinions here and there

bold letters startle me nya

Especially them not shooting Achro with an ITA after spending like 12 or so posts saying how good they are at reading them and that their a wolf

They did a lot of saying Achro was a wolf but never really tried to go anywhere with it and it dosent add up for me

Like im not against super dying, just make sure you have a good reason for shooting me other than ā€œoof inactiveā€

I vote with yall and shoot with yall and give opinions here and there, im busy but trying ro be helpful :woman_shrugging:

my heartstrings nyaaaaaa

I normally use italics for lyrics, but fucked it up on phone.

1 Like

Tbf bean theirs way too many town to mafia rn to not kinda just get rid of less active players that will never likely leave POE

Achro is also generally~ around a powerwolf in terms of playstyle

Heā€™ll bus if itā€™s necessary, but heā€™d much rather push wolf agenda and ā€œclearā€ wolves than send them to die repeatedly.

Which is has been what heā€™s been doing all game, sending wolves to die repeatedly

1 Like

The Hippo shot is the Achro one that comes to mind as entirely unnecessary

Iā€™m just going to take this list and edit it to say LHF shots

we probably shouldnt ita jarek? we should leash his vote today though

i mean, if achro is a wolf, heā€™s always the KP

to play devils nyavocate

i donā€™t know how achro mashes but if theyā€™re proficient in being able to clear themselves and be hard to kill via voteā€¦ this is kind of The play in a game where wolves are showing themselves unable to organize and are getting slaughtered.

slots become a lot more ofā€¦ a resource i feel, to try and bolster the deep wolves rather than overwhelming town by broader numbers. idk the odds of people genuinely trying to ita or vote them because paranoia etc, my meta is minimal, but i feel they would be a person who got the go ahead to feed some wolves to the meat grinder

'ello, Iā€™m here and ready to hero shoot ari

should be here thru EoD, with maybe a break for lunch (annoyingly right during ITA3 (Iā€™m still gonna shoot ari tho (unless may/neil/achro/dya say not to)))

Did anyone die after Dum?

Did dum die?