FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

i’ve read a bit

vvv
an_gorta_slanktai
Achromatic - can only be wolf KP. if PoE is wrong and we get to lategame without flipping wolves / he doesn’t die, kill him
Ashlyn - deepwolf? if achro is a wolf, she’s probably clear
Baudib1
CarrotyReaper
Creature
dyachei
Hallia
Zone

v for now (in italics), but possible tinfoils
Achromatic - can only be KP if wolf. if poe goes to shit and we miss everything and he’s alive, you should shoot him
Ashlyn - if achromatic is a wolf, she probably is lock clear. or you guys should re-read EoD1 to make sure, but i think she looks good off what i remember if achro w. though probably every read must be re-eval’d if achro is wolf cuz of how we analyse EoD1 with current flips ldo

vv
ash4fun
selkie

oh right but boob one of the things i mentioned wrt mera was how them posting a lot was superficial in the first place given someone always dies today here? regardless of what someone flips, the stated info was that topppstre was a condition, so by top posting when they know someone dies anyways today is rlly performative

ah damn, i forgot to remove them from TAP TIER

can i edit them out?

lmao

Alright final verdict Meuh or Beancat shot? @Hallia

who does this leave in your POE and where you think hits?

beans probs softed up a bit more, probs there is better but feels kinda weh to say

think it’s this

Apocryphal
Ari
beancat
BradLand
bystander
ElizaThePsycho
Ephemera
Jarek
Kanave
Lucid_Daydream
Marluna
May
Meuh
Millium
neil_the_eel
SirDerpsAlot
Wazza
Yawn

but all of these names are here cuz i haven’t read their poasts lol

1 Like

Lmao

why were you against info kills when someone was a contender but now want bean dead

How?if what we have seen is top posters dying, why would Mera put themself in a position to be a target and have to explain why they in fact didn’t die?

because wolves always have someone die today

Because I’m bad at the game, u can shoot me in the next it’s session if u think be being contradictive is wolfy

there’s no way in hell this wolf team thinks he can survive today

WTF i believe this

I mean if wolves want their team to stop dying maybe they should kill the two players that make up 11 shots between 2 people, since I saw that Zone used every one of their shots on Someone

selkie, what do you think of the thread wanting to shoot meuh / ari?

for someone that expressed light v leans on them, you aren’t too worried

idk if they’ve been making the greatest mechanical choices tbf

unless this is a post to suggest dya / zone has a wolf, then ignore me

i’ve said many a time now nya that i don’t think my personal reads are worth keeping them off of lists nya

i’d probably shoot ari first between them nya because her actions this game are harder to see from a town pov and meuh has posted well today but i don’t expect to convince people to keep them alive in this gamestate based off of my meta in non mash games nya

hm