I donā€™t know who else can be trusted enough to be King except maybe Eliza

Oooo what

no on the other wagon owo

only 10 people voted gori owo!

Sorry if claiming was wrong. I wanted me out of poeā€™s

D1

D2

D3
credit where credit is due, you were around d3 more than i remembered.

Well do me

Wow ur good at math

( I didnā€™t notice this).

I will have very little stake in this game after TMR, so do with my slot w/e, I donā€™t have any more shots, and the events have pretty much all been boring outside clock tower, and the rest I couldnā€™t even join cause my of my schedule.

I was hoping Iā€™d get like a neighbor chat with someone so I could talk to someone, but itā€™s pretty just been alone with a shitty ability

Meh

ā€¦fair. I donā€™t remember that game (of course; I have a bad memory after all), but I get your point.
Iā€™ll justā€¦ continue updating the ā€œimportant stuffā€. (At least Atlas said they were importantā€¦)

For what itā€™s worth, I apologize.
I wonā€™t meddle with everyone anymore.
Yā€™all have your own reads. I have mine.

If me (someone not mechanically minded and who did not care) using the stupid useless ability to do a stupid useless thing is this big of a deal to you then wtf
I thought you had actual reasoning to scumread me but you donā€™t actually scumread me you just think my posts are bad (regardless of your alignment)

:princess:

I mean, something to think about much later on i guess but iā€™ve never seen brad not wolfside as a wolf in a way that is far beyond whatever you do tbh

But that alignment is probably just scum lol

I am pretty town but I donā€™t trust my own reads too much

neither did i owo lmao owo

'twas ash4fun owo

I asked about it in the 5-min correction window, no error

also the vcbot from the post abot shows 10-10, whereas final is 11-11

Still not that hard.

Okay fair I also like deferring to the Catbae townread Iā€™d be a hypocrite to call you out
Iā€™ll still have my eye on you :eye:

Wow weā€™re lock clear now.