FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

VOTE: someone

UwU

Itā€™s realistic but Someone is also great at fakeclaiming realistically so I canā€™t give it too much credit

ohā€¦ yeah. huh.
VOTE: Someone

VOTE: Someone

May what do you think about Someoneā€™s role

like, I get the impression itā€™s real from the way Someone reacted to finding out he messed it up (though, it is Someone so he could maybe fake that)

but it also seems pretty wolfy
like, ā€œhereā€™s a role where you can vig people but also you canā€™t actually vig any sus people unless you get lucky lolā€
unless the intent is for Someone to get his suspects to fulfill the conditions, it seems like it makes sense mainly as a wolf role (wolf kp, but you have little choice in the targets)

WE BALL

The super likes thing isnā€™t my role it was the BOTC reward

FUCK IT

1 Like

Goris posts today have been atrocious btw

Still on the doing nothing train

Luxy was town spamvig also which is interesting. I think it could go either way

1 Like

and slank vig owo

they could do both owo

Yes I know

Yeah all I remember from him is OMGUS

@Millium did your claim not just flip?

kinda feel wolves rolecopped them because i didnā€™t think they were a high priority shot prior to the flip owo?

We have a good couple starting shats for today then

Hype

May can I drown you :flushed:

1 Like

Alright Iā€™m in a very sour mood coming into today and Iā€™m gonna fullclaim when I get on my pc

I did vote on Leafia and shootā€¦ whatā€™s his face who flipped wolf.

Otherwise the fact that Iā€™m still alive and even attempting to do shit despite my feelings towards mafia tanking after my experiences with it in the past 3 or 4 months where every game Iā€™ve played was shitā€¦ and my issues while playing on the site.

Plus as mafia my energy wouldā€™ve went downhill by now.

Hmmmm