FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Would anyone be so kind as to say the case vs Epherama/Lucid?

that said iā€™d have thought zone would have been informed of the status so evidently idk how the role works for sure owo

Ah fair enoughā€¦Iā€™ll be honest I donā€™t remember interacting with leafia

This is like an established thing and I can pull up quotes of me going ā€œI am badā€ in the past, Iā€™m not trying to minimise my skill, I just donā€™t meet my expectations.

I have a high picture of my own capabilities, so when Iā€™m anything less than perfect, I see myself as failing. Thatā€™s why I keep saying Iā€™m not a good wolf despite everything. I want to be perfect

twas small

1 Like

i dont buy this

I do buy this

guys lets kill may

cool owo

Iā€™m a vivager

nuuh

is it a one shot?

fakeclaims are literally my favorite thing as mafia in closed setups owo

claiming something that even i donā€™t understand would be a choice lmfao owo

2 Likes

I can also pull up quotes from the cookie thread of me saying I was going to fail an exam and then getting a 109% if that helps

1 Like

it seems to be while iā€™m alive (not one shot)

think it fades after my death owo

only 109?

anyway if I interacted a bit with leafia then why would I be allied well ig it may be fairely similiar reads generally or something I suppose

so you lock in that personā€™s role and guarantee they can always use it?

so they canā€™t be vanillized?

itā€™s not particularly strong owo

also the reason iā€™ve been asking for invest claims is if one dies at night that has my status i get the results they would have got if any owo

I think they breifly tried to defend you or smn I donā€™t remember was like earlier D1 I think