get in there,

2 hours and 20 minutes from now

Not yet

I donā€™t even have to do my campaigning! God, being a politician is easy

1 Like

ily2 hallia owo!

1 Like

damn

Itā€™s less tunnelled as in seeing the whole picture and then focusing in on one thing, itā€™s more that my approach to the game has been to consider some parts of it more while ignoring other parts and that Dum happens to be within that section of the game that Iā€™ve actually kept a spot for in my brain!
In an 80 player game Iā€™d rather have a decent read on 10 people than a shitty read on 40

1 Like

Me lol

thanks I didnā€™t even know this

who should i vote for king?
who should i shoot for ita
who should i vote for my vote

i am busy packing for a trip and dont really have much time lmk what you want me to do.

I usually have to type the damn coding out it sucks.

Understandable but also

Lmao

This is why hero shots are actually the meta

VC Anomalies

tutuu has 18 voters and 18 votes, violating wwaā€™s doublevoterclaim
ElizaThePsycho is listed above spf, despite having fewer votes

Anomalies

Jake has 22 votes and 20 voters

Anomalies

Both gori and ranta have 10 voters and 11 votes

That means our mystery doublevoter is in

Hallia, Ari

Assuming itā€™s the same person (not item), and not a split doublevote

1 Like

Jane only has 5 posts today total @Ari

just follow the shot list it has taken janeā€™s reads into account

i dont trust wazza tbh

Lol ok

well he will post three more times and he can just tell me what he wants in one of them

Yeah by the way I got pinged on this on Day 3 but I was sleeping, I donā€™t trust Dumā€™s role because Dum pings me, engages with me regarding my role claiming he has ā€œweird informationā€ only for the weird information to be that Iā€™m an investigative.

My whole confusion here is why on earth did Dum feel the need to expose that (it also got me vanillarized since I replied to him on it)

he is saving his posts for later in the phase, so if youā€™re patient with your itaā€¦ fair