FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

then maybe not either of you, although (no offense wazza) i would not say you’d be a prio nk otherwise owo

So many posts and I still do not understand why they’re cleared
I think my post earlier about “clear” meaning something different here was correct

@Ari

Tbh I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing, like I’m reading your posts but no idea what to think.

Like I’m not stopping you from doing anything since I trust your instincts if you’re town.

Wazza is referring to the people (in a meta sense) not them as they are in this game

1 Like

I was stating generally, not regarding this game

I used two examples of players that I never see townlead games.

2 Likes

oh i thought it was just exclaiming one of the kills was an anticlaim kill owo

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

gg im good question now owo

1 Like

Meuh probably town, but in a disconnected from consensus kind of way

i agree owo

Guise:

Crazy Nuto claimed a track on Artemis, which seems legit from their role.

Wolves probably suspected Artemis was a strong role and feared her and pushed her to be shot. Find out who was pushing for Artemis to get shot yesterday. There were quite a few.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well wolves are never killing gori

but we’re killing gori so gg owo

This was supposed to be size 7.

As we have no idea what the anticlaim actually does or how it works here, I’m still not opposed to myself being King.

Regardless, if I die, it’s not the end of the world, if it works like Throne of Lies or something then we’ll just have another King election tomorrow.

Not to mention, there’s a lot of people that have outed themselves now, which feel like they’ll be much more important than Vanilla 1 and Vanilla 2 over here

1 Like

LOL

Oh that could be true I could be wrong

But I am :hocho:

lol Gorta randed town leader again