FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

i’m still absolutely down to just yap my head off and get shot by someone owo

Saying you’re gonna do a solid to someone could be interpreted in different ways, but I’ll take it

get what?

My final thoughts:

Sorry I have failed in proving I was town but I just kinda want to say it all started with Ash’s (ig not entirely baseless) claim off of meta

Like that’s literally all I am based off of and that just made everything subsequently look worse (well other than the terrible D1 vote but that I swear was genuine May should know that I. Don’t. Lie. Even. As. Mafia. (mostly) )

I don’t want you guys to think too much into that so I’m rly sorry for letting y’all down in that way

My full claim can be found in ISOs somewhere pieced together, and also the only person who has visited me afaik is Marluna btw . I have not used the cannon prize from the game so in the impossible chance you guys keep me alive it will acc v likely hit its intended target which I have not picked cuz I thought Atlas was gonna do it for me only it turns on Atlas is dead and now I’m sad. If I do live I nominate Zone to direct my shots cuz trustworthy townie

I also really hoped you guys liked the first propaganda nya meow (omg i can’t believe i j said that)

Thank you all for a chaotic first FoL game!! ITAs are scary vig power is scary I have never shot a mafia in my life nor have I ever held a gun before this game lol ty for not killing me over that

I might add more if I feel like it later but yeah unless I have anything else important to add, pleasure playing w y’all, carbonated out :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I did it multiple other ways if you look at my posts

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
4 Someone Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand, Baudib1
2 Ari Hallia, bystander
2 gori Creature, Ephemera
1 carbonated an_gorta_slanktai
1 Dum Meuh
1 Apocryphal Frostwolf103
1 Wazza Jarek
27 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, beancat, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Zone_Q11
Raw VC for the plugin

Someone (4): Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand, Baudib1
Ari (2): Hallia, bystander
gori (2): Creature, Ephemera
carbonated (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Dum (1): Meuh
Apocryphal (1): Frostwolf103
Wazza (1): Jarek

Not Voting (27): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ari, beancat, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Zone_Q11

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

what are the shots lists looking like?

gori first owo

I do want to note btw that my attack is stronger if same person does multiple conditions

so there is value in that to

Someone
gori
carbonated
Kork

are the most agreeable names

Personally I’d only shoot gori aorn

@Zugzwang

the list is strictly gori/someone/carbonated but honestly i’m not vibing with the latter two shots owo

is this towny or is it just my heartstrings being pulled nya

phone will you stop fucking autocorrecting vibing to giving owo

do we have a live player list somewhere?

I would prefer nobody shoots me cuz if more then 1 shot is on me I get to cry

do you have any limit on your heals or anything, or is it just a daily poison heal?

you can check vc owo

This feels townie personally