FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

And no actions detected so prolly massively cleared.

my sibling in christ we are massclaiming

right I kinda forgot to say one thing about my role because I didn’t think it’s relevent but might as well, I used to be enigmatic but my ability removed it off of me

1 Like

huh

also uhhhh ifffff we kinda wanna try and get my abil cleared we could but id need to know smth specific wrt actions themself so shrugze

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 6 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
6 an_gorta_slanktai neil_the_eel, Kanave, Hallia, CarrotyReaper, ElizaThePsycho, bystander
1 BradLand ash4fun
8 Not Voting an_gorta_slanktai, Ashlyn, BradLand, dyachei, Ephemera, Jarek, Millium, Selkie
Raw VC for the plugin

an_gorta_slanktai (6): neil_the_eel, Kanave, Hallia, CarrotyReaper, ElizaThePsycho, bystander
BradLand (1): ash4fun

Not Voting (8): an_gorta_slanktai, Ashlyn, BradLand, dyachei, Ephemera, Jarek, Millium, Selkie

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

ITA Window 1 has closed!

ITA Window 2 will open 2024-06-13T08:00:00Z

yeah
i technically have an encyrpted ability that learns when silksong will be released on N99
so

2 Likes

wow insmnia is enigmatic

1 Like

It’s for balance pretty sure because otherwise you can tell my target was mafia

1 Like

HELP. mafia holster the fucking kill.

1 Like

No

At most maybe i’ll flavor claim. Saying what else i can do is throwing

1 Like

Dya why did you shoot me?

I told people mueh was outted since probably day 3 after they claimed a role that made no sense, and then I checked them and outted them again. I managed to shoot no wolves all game, which there is no world where me as a wolf don’t give myself some plan to end game, IDK it’s up to you, plus if we assume only one wolf left, it can’t be me because of brad

2 Likes

the only way this is real is if you was targeted with an unclaimable ability by the rules
a la Mizora
but also at this point you’ve softed it a gazillion times so

They accepted they are a doublevoter, that’d remove their abilities if it was the case pretty sure

1 Like

“This is real”

Meaning what?

1 Like

so i can make you vuln if other people want it. my shot does low damage

Never it won’t ever be released

1 Like

meaning that you are town

idk im uninformed and worried