FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

FoL Annual Mash 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread

From the twisted minds of @Arete, @Chloe, @Geyde, @lilith, @Lumi, @notblackorwhite, and @Ruby

Hosted on the account @FAMHost

Rules

1. Follow the Global Rules as well as the Forum Game Rules, or else.
  2. Activity and cordial behavior towards your fellow player is expected.
  3. Have fun!

Phases And Timing

• The game will begin 2024-06-03T21:00:00Z. Rolecards will be sent out before then.
  • Day phases will last for 24 hours. Night phases will last for 24 hours.
  • All phase changes will happen at 9:00:00 PM
  • During the night, the deadline for action submission is 2 hours before SoD (7:00:00 PM). Any action submitted after that time will NOT be processed.
  • During the day, actions will open 1 hour after the start of the day (10:00:00 PM) and close 1 hour before the end of the day (8:00:00 PM). Day actions may be pre-queued for a specific time.
  • All players may use In-Thread Attacks during an allotted ITA session, which will begin on day 2. ITAs allow players to publicly attempt to kill other players. (See detailed explanation here.) ITAs may be disabled at some point during the game.
  • All ITA windows will last for 1 hour exactly.
               Window 1 lasts from 1:00 AM2:00 AM
               Window 2 lasts from 8:00 AM9:00 AM
               Window 3 lasts from 5:00 PM6:00 PM
  • Events may begin at any time, but will be scheduled mainly for times of high activity. Events are subgames where players may win prizes, or even death.

Voting

• There is no majority, only a deadline elimination. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be eliminated.
  • All votes must be in the form of [vote]player[/vote] or [v]player[/v] to be counted. Unvotes should be formatted as [unvote][/unvote]. To guarantee that the votecount bot counts your vote correctly, it is best to type the player’s full username; however, shortened names may still work.
  • You may self-vote. Along with this, no-elimination is a valid vote. In cases where no-elim and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-elim will have priority in the rand.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
  • MyLo (mis-eliminate and lose) and LyLo (eliminate or lose) will not be announced, and votes will not be locked. This is not in place for a final 3 scenario.
  • Any votes made after 9:00:00 PM will not count.

The Setup & Rules for Claiming

All roles in this game are based off a user (Character) of FoL, and will feature Abilities & Flavor based on that person, their personality, and memorable moments from their time on the site. These Abilites will be summed up by a Role Name.

You MAY claim: You may NOT claim:
Your assigned Character and Guild, but doing so may carry mechanical risks. Your Flavor text, a short paragraph describing the person your role is based on, either directly or paraphrasing it.
Details about your Abilities, so long as they are paraphrased. The name or exact text of any of your Abilities.
Details about your Role Name, so long as it is paraphrased. Your exact Role Name.

This game is Closed. The exact set of abilities, win conditions, and factions in play is unknown. However, the following details are known:

• The uninformed majority faction is called the Town, and its win condition is this:
         You win when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.
  • The primary informed minority faction is called the Mafia, and its win condition is this:
         You win if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.
  • Other factions, as well as Neutral roles with their own win conditions, may exist.
  • This game is Role Madness; every player has their own, unique ability.
  • No alignment conversion, false flips, game-ending jesters, or direct lies in your own rolecard. Everything else is fair game.

Example Rolecard

Click here for example rolecard

Players

Click here for the playerlist

@Achromatic
@alexandra
@Amelia
@an_gorta_slanktai
@Apocryphal
@Ari
@Artemis
@Ash
@ash4fun
@Ashlyn
@Atlas
@Baudib1
@beancat
@benguinedparbecue
@Bionic
@BradLand
@Brakuren
@bystander
@Cape90
@carbonated
@CarrotyReaper
@catbae
@ChaosNinjaGaming
@spf
@crazynuto
@Creature
@Daeron
@Dum
@dyachei
@ElizaThePsycho
@Ephemera
@firinn (r. @Zone_Q11)
@Frostwolf103
@Garfooled
@Gocj
@gori
@Gorta
@Hallia
@Hazardwaste
@Hehehaha420blazing
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@IcetFeelsPain
@Italy
@jail
@JakeTheWolfie
@Jane
@Jarek
@Jinrou
@Kanave
@katze
@Kelsier
@Kiiruma
@Kork
@Leafia
@LittleLee
@Lucid_Daydream
@Luxy
@Magnus
@Manny
@Marluna
@Marluxion
@May
@Memekingpizza
@Meuh
@Millium
@neil_the_eel
@nutella
@pandora
@Porscha
@Ranta
@Sadbi
@Selkie
@SilverKeith
@Silviu200530
@SirDerpsAlot
@Someone
@Stick
@tris
@tutuu
@Wazza
@WindwardAway
@Yawn
@Zugzwang

Threadmarks

Graveyard

Click here for graveyard

Day 1

Click here for D1 threadmarks

Day 2

Click here for D2 threadmarks

Day 3

Click here for D3 threadmarks

Day 4

Click here for D4 threadmarks

Day 5

Click here for D5 threadmarks

Day 6

End of game

Who’s That User Answers

1. katze
  2. Daeron
  3. Luxy
  4. Kiiruma
  5. WindwardAway
  6. Gorta
  7. Italy
  8. beancat
  9. Leafia
  10. Frostwolf103

Prizes will be sent shortly.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

GUILD PROPAGANDA

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Maybe?
Duration: Submissions close 1 hour before the end of the day
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• Privately submit propaganda for your Guild!
  • If you are not part of a Guild, you may submit propaganda for any guild.
  • Spec chat will vote overnight on which guild’s propaganda was the best. The winning guild will receive three Cookies at the beginning of the next day.
  • Guild leaders may select up to three pieces of propaganda to be posted publicly.
  • All propaganda must be your own work. You may not have another person, or an image generator, create propaganda for you.

How to Join:

• Propaganda should be submitted privately in your rolecard.
  • Each player may submit one piece of propaganda per day.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Drabble Duel

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Submissions close approximately 12 hours after the start of the day (may be adjusted depending on host availability). Voting will take place in the second half of the day.
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• Submit a short story (fiction or non-fiction) about the game!
  • Your story must be exactly 100 words. I will verify this using this site.
  • I may disqualify stories that are not in the spirit of the event at my discretion.
  • All participants will receive a small prize when the stories are revealed. The winning story will receive a larger prize.

Restrictions:

• All stories must be your own work. You may not use language models (such as ChatGPT), nor get someone else to write your story for you.
  • You may not claim, soft, or imply which story was yours until after voting has concluded.
  • Stories from players who die after submission will still be posted for your entertainment, but will not be eligible to win prizes.

How to Join:

• Stories should be submitted privately in your rolecard.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

SoD5 Flavor

to the tune of Yellow Submarine

In the game where I was born
Lived a man who died day three
And he told us of his posts
In the land of DVC

So we woke at start of day
And we saw the sea of green
And we died and so we went
To our friendly DVC

We’re all dead in a friendly DVC
Friendly DVC, friendly DVC

And our friends are all inside
Many more of them soon to join
And the game begins to play

Full speed ahead, Guild Leader, full speed ahead!
Full speed it is, gamers!
Find the cookie, take the cookie!
Aye-aye, sir, aye-aye!
Leader, Leader!

As we live a life of ease (a life of ease)
Everyone of us (everyone of us) has all we need (has all we need)
Flips of red (flips of red) and deaths of green (deaths of green)
In our friendly (in our friendly) DVC (DVC, ah-ha)

3 Likes

Start of Day 5 Announcements

A King election has started!

Please privately vote in your rolecard for who you would like to be King. Whoever receives the most votes by 2024-06-12T09:00:00Z will be crowned! :crown:

Night 4 Deaths

Creature died!

Click here for flip

Text-based rolecard

Wazza died! Their role will be revealed when another King has been elected.

Zone_Q11 died!

Click here for flip

This card is Folded.
(Folded means the player’s abilities cannot be interacted with while they’re living or dead.)

Text-based rolecard

Zone left the following Last Will:

Zone's Last Will

A player was successfully anti-claimed during the Night!

Living Players

Achromatic
an_gorta_slanktai
Apocryphal
ash4fun
Ashlyn
Baudib1
BradLand
bystander
CarrotyReaper
dyachei
ElizaThePsycho
Ephemera
Hallia
Jarek
Kanave
Marluna
May
Meuh
Millium
neil_the_eel
Selkie
SirDerpsAlot
Yawn

First of all, I want to claim half of the dyachei kill. I got a mark from drawing Jinrou at a boat-themed dunk tank, and figured my best shot was sheeping May (who claimed 2). Probably a better shot than I would make even if it was a full vig tbh.

Also, we’ve got two doublevoters now, in addition to King Wazza. Also, neither is Hallia. It’s probably just a secret vote and/or night doublevoterizer, plus an item. A scum will almost certainly flip with this, but it probably doesn’t help us find them.

I’m pretty confident also that I won the Who’s That User event; I found each post in the archive (will explain later if deisred). I’ll lyk what the prize is. It’s another mark, I’ll coordinate with other event winners to use tonight, assuming y’all let me live.

@bystander should have received a message which they did not expect, confirming how my (non-event-prize) ability was used last night, and also it’s general power level.

current readslist:

ash4fun - me
Zone_Q11 - mason
CarrotyReaper - mason
Apocryphal - dying to the One Ring

May
neil_the_eel
Achromatic

Creature
BradLand
Hallia
ElizaThePsycho - socially SR, but they’ve claimed town backup

an_gorta_slanktai
SirDerpsAlot - hero shotted kiiruma, but also that’s what I’d do to go deep
Yawn
bystander
Ashlyn
Baudib1
Ephemera - ik I sr’d them after a 5min iso, but after EoD4 I have no idea anymore See below
Kanave - I barely remember this existing? First to read tonight, will change if I have time before SoD Pretty towny with claims of Anmesiac & doublevoting

Wazza - no read, apparently they’re mechcleared somehow? (please explain) I meant to vote elsewhere for king but didn’t realize the deadline
Selkie - Some towny stuff but not enough to say anything confidently. Want to read more.

Millium - My gut (which has famously been right for every ITA thus far) says this is deepwolf. Kinda T-domed with Meuh
dyachei - TR based on shot history, but :sheep: May. Hopefully dying. Also TY zone for modposting, telling me I was right to shoot there.

Marluna - don’t really remember, sheeping consensus. Just not a lot of anything iirc, need to reread
Jarek - Claimed shot on artemis. Not a lot of trying otherwise, but honesty is nice. idk

Meuh - Inspected more powerful than someone. Unless they claim unrestricted cop, probably just wolf KP.

Okay so one of the doublevotes is claimed, it’s permanently on kanave

That means our secret-voter or doublevoterized is on ephemera. Either way I think it’s slightly clearing

Actually it’s probably not a secret vote, more likely a doublevoterizer since there was nothing EoD1; it’s probably a night action. It also probably means there’s a wolf on ephemera’s wagon. I think there’s enough flipped wolves on previous wagons that a different wolf could be doublevoting each day and we’d still only have EoD4 to be useful.

Wait, beancat was clonedcheese? I had no idea! I thought you were familiar!
Also PKR/kiiruma and kyodaz/daeron, love you too

… Apo alive?

kana’s eod vote is outting imo

1 Like

damn, no dya kill

1 Like

well I will enact uh zone’s remaining reads but they are dead now!

Kill me kill ephemera that’s who I take with me today

1 Like

What? You never told me you had the mark, so we couldn’t coordinate. I didn’t mark dyachei

1 Like

wow nice dyachei kill, ash

I literally begged everybody to tell me if they had a mark so we could actually coordinate

2 Likes

I got it after EoD, from the art voting