FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

did you hear he killed my grandma

I did not

my deepest sympathies

1 Like

anyways I’ll be back tomorrow, or maybe later tonight

gonna go see if anyone in my club wants to play bridge

pensiveshrimp

i object owo

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@Millium has received a cookie!

mera am i cute and towny

say you could only eliminate/ kill however many people this is -1. who’s the best bet for you to take out? and why

whos the cutest poster in the thread rn

and why is it me)

tbh we should probably force some POE towny to high post today for the spam vig but shrug i don’t think i could help myself from highposting anyways

why did i say towny there

sorry i don’t know whether i think insom dying ends the game or not and i’m afraid

i don’t think i’d let insom survive today though. like especially wrt his claim it’s kinda clearly just a survival tactic and i struggle to see this from a town perspective especially as he’s shifted the date of it up? ie earlier he was like give me one day. now it’s two, and we know there’s a role blocker. i wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sort of scaling ability usage in the last wolf’s hands (ie something like a roleblock to keep them viable)

but what do i know i’m uninformed

id probably especially argue that insoms play in musical mash was a lot more villagery and full of nuance, especially at endgame where here he just feels lifeless.

is it possible that we are all skill issuing on insom? yeah. but do i think he’s wolfy? yeah. so i don’t have any problem killing him when there’s a poe to get through.

nya

like I think it’s possible they’re town but also its 1v like 14 so who cares they’re not towny enough to end game

fypov if not insom then who?