FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

It could, yeah, but I’m assuming it’s not for convenience, since we’re not hard firing into this PoE anyway.

Specifically, I thought a role that could instantly inherit killpower N1 would be enough on its own and likely not have any other abilities, but we know that the role was actually inherited N2, so if it waited… maybe it was waiting to do something else.

I wasn’t being serious with that I was saying to it but yeah pushing it to find a wolf.

Get off my ass.

NYA NYA NYA NYA NYAAAAAAAA owo

mmm in my mash recently they didnt inheret for a while acc. boob was the backup and no strong roles died for the entire game xD

i also got achro’s super like (supposedly) so we will see if i get likevigged owo (probably not owo)

1 Like

and that is why you never got cursed.
nobody would see the difference.

nya owo

I know I forgot to say it but legit I’m getting pushed at for some of the dumbest shit this game.

forgot the nya king

ok but dont push me for stupider reasons, nya?

is SDA town i think there was a push on him from a wolf that looked good for him owo

I WASN’T SHOVING YOU I WAS MAKING A JOKE

1 Like

SDA shot early wolvbes but has been tinfoiled recently idk. could be w w/ insom ig

IM AUTISTIC A JOKE KILLED MY GRANDMOTHER AND I JUST WOKE UP

Like I’m making a joke and people are calling me toxic.

Fuck right off.

ogi is a joke to you?

Jan will rememeber this.

1 Like

nya

I think i mis-explained my hallia “tinfoil” earlier

I was saying that hallia can only be wolf if sda is wolf, not that I stronly suspect either

also, esp if bys is W there’s probly not enough wloves left for that

both of you calm down. you were both being silly and crossing wires in awkward ways.

Nothing bad actually happened. now go and do something that makes you happy for a while.

dude i literally cannot process things half the time