FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Don’t think it was specified beyond conditional vig but I’ve been getting repeat event prizes (flex about how I’m winning enough events for that) so

ahhhh i see i see

Actually hold on, if Jarek protects somebody actually super villagery the wolves can just kill him to get a 2 for 1. If he protects neil, the wolves have to kill two semi-PoE people to get a 2 for 1

meow

I think the best course of action is for Jarek to decide himself, let the wolves WIFOM who dies if they kill him. Giving htem a guaranteed option just lets them know exactly how valuable taking out Jarek is.

@Jarek Your options are:

• Protect somebody villagery and try to stop a nightkill, hope the wolves don’t just kill you to get a 2 for 1
  • Protect neil, who is semi-PoE and already getting delayvigged by Eliza, confirming your role but stopping neil from being Confirmed Via Flip (unless the wolves hit you)
  • Protect somebody wolfy and hope the wolves nightkill you

I trust you to pick from these options. Your call. Go for it

1 Like

Or wolves can not kill him, and let the wifom begin

Yeah it’s just WIFOM fest. Sounds like fun! Let’s do it

if wolves dont kill him he can go on me to confirm anyways tho too. which acc probs would make wolves rather kill him

1 Like

OK i will shut up i am a biased party here

1 Like

Shut the hell up please and just let Jarek pick, don’t direct the wolves

I think this might just be the cannons again? If it is, it explains the extra kill - Achro’s cannon went through rather than Wazza’s

IM SORRY IM SORRY

Need to find the codenames prize

oh may what did u do w the gartic prize?

I marked Meuh and Jarek as previously mentioned

nod nod nya

I chickened out of marking boob1 and insomnia which were probably better choices

insomnya

How many wolves left we thinking?