FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I’m talking to the VC bot

I already answered this first, when I entered the thread today
I voted for dyachei
At night they seemed the most suspicios

1 Like

I used them yesterday.

Hit Someone with the arrow, and used the +5 damage in ITA 3

1 Like

uhhh i did until today let me grab it and edit it

D1 Guess:
Night Action
Choose Another player. They learn the amount of players next to them in the player list who are Town

Day Action
Choose A Player who you have targeted with your Night Ability. They Die. You can only use this ability if you have guessed your Night Action

I was told everything was very far off other than the fact that my day ability interacts with what i learned from my night ability

n2
Marluxion/Ari/Atlas/firinn(zone)/Kiiruma
They used 2/5 of the superlikes they had
No one in that group got someone else who is also in the group as a flavor
their role does not have day actions

d2 guess
“Choose Up to 5 Players. Learn 3 statements, 2 of which are true and 1 of which is false”
and got told that its correct but there’s more to it than that
Choose A Statement from the statements learned the previous night. If you choose the true one, you gain a super like
was correct that its a statement but the superlike thing was super off

n2
Eliza/Hazard/Atlas
They have a role with a public and visible effect
they all have hte flavor of a transgirl (starting)
they have changed guilds

guessed:
day action
choose a statement learned yesterday, get a consent image if its true and a counter image if its false

night action
2 of the statements are about a single person 1 is about hte group

was told the night action wasn’t quite correct, and the day action was correct but wasnt the full ability.

both of the previous days when i picked the bolded statement i got an agree image from dr2

n3
picked just zugs
He has holsted an action by choice
he got a prize from the hot take event
he has been targeted by atleast 1 protective action

when i choose the middle one I got a COUNTER image and was told i now have +1 vote

missed day action period lol

n4
Choose Carroty, Yawn, and Creature
Got:
They have used a harmful ability on you
The character they received is a player who has flipped mafia
One of their role abilities allows them to kill a villiager, but can’t kill a wolf

d5
Day
Choose a statement learned the previous night. You will receive an image and short statement based on the truthiness of that statement. If you choose the false statement, receive a permanent +1 vote

Night
Atleast 1 statement is about one and only 1 person, and atleast 1 statement is about the whole group.

day is a bingo, night wasn’t any closer

role: botc amne

2 Likes

Did the advantage really not change hands since D1?
There are so many boomer still in the game?

theres a good handful left

ik i atleast have a few cookies aswell

Achro’s role benefited from his guild having advantage so I assume mafia put all their cookies and other resources toward making Boomers win. Now he’s dead and gone

IG the night action question is figuring out why the statements sometimes relate to one person and sometimes to the group

Neil is not on a team with baudib.
Neil is villager
Don’t worry about confirmation

First statement, IDK. Atlas had bonus super likes so the group shouldn’t have 5 total?
Second statement is true.
Third statement is true of everybody except Ari.

First is true of Hazard (gold name), Eliza (making a role Sealed), maaaybe Atlas (having an extra Super Like?)
Second is true of everybody
Third is… IDK.

True, false, true.

True of Yawn.
True of none.
True of Carroty.

Than, is it wise to go after people who recieved cookie after the joycat’s lost their advantage?

No. The guilds are NAI to start, and the Boomer leader (controlling the recruits) was town. The wolves couldn’t recruit each other into the guild, and they couldn’t reliably farm cookies by posting in thread. I’m talking about gifted cookies, coming from roles or event prizes.

So the prize for surviving was an arrow, and the prize for winning was +5 ITA damage?

Or… no, that doesn’t sound right. What are all the event prizes you have won and what exact event they were reward for?

I don’t know.
I won both as individual prizes without any inclination, if I get it surviving or winnig.

1 Like

I got items only from codenames.

1 Like

Alright, TY. I suppose the winning team just got 'em, I’ll check to see if beancat and Frostwolf fired off their arrows

Who did you fire your arrow at?