FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

i’d also use this as a defense myself but i just came out of a hydra game where i didn’t really feel up to organizing the wolfteam at all owo

1 Like

what if may is so good as wolf that wolves being in shambles was a plan all along!

2 Likes

2023 Worst Town Player

1 Like

god ain’t that a mood owo

I played a game where I was incredibly wolfy and got wagoned D1 and was at the bototm of people’s readlists the entire time. I was, obviously, a villager, that doesn’t happen to me as a wolf.

The wolves converted me so that everybody was retroactively right. And then we proceeded to win in like F9 or F7 or something

Why did they CONVERT CONSENSUS WOLF

Why convert your FREE MISEXECUTION

because it is silly and fun!

I mean they won. We won. And I didn’t get executed. So it worked

(They converted me because my reads were correct and then I had to awkwardly stop pushing the actual wolves)

style points owo

this post after achro flip will haunt me for a couple of years.
Dya is basically always villa for so many reasons.
but this post. just kills me on the inside

1 Like

For transparency here’s every mafia game I’ve ever played

i’ll take “posts made by village about a wolf” for 400 please owo

(don’t wolfread dya but if i’m wrong on someone they’re one of the first people i look at owo)

Before I was 2023 best scum player. In fact largely In 2023. I’d never won a wolfgame because I was a nervous wreck. So I’m justified in saying I’m bad. I was pretty bad

so you hate mu because it drags down your stats. I get it!

2 Likes

NEEEEEERRRRDD OWO

I hate MU because the first game I played there I had a mental breakdown and forgot how to assess risks and walked into active traffic because my brain was like “I’ll just walk out of the way of the cars”

Because I hammered a villager because Litten expressly told me not to

He later revealed that he said that to try to get me to hammer, I think. He was also a villager he was just bored