FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

hey, ykw, heck you, i passed out and i had to edit atlas’ avatar for that and i did that in my drawing app and submitted like 20 seconds before the deadline so you’re not allowed to judge

1 Like

I still have the ring

All I can do right now is protect myself from a kill tonight

Which don’t matter because it kill me tonight due to reaching 5 charges

(I could have given it away earlier, but can’t anymore, and there was the prior trying to destroy it (and kill whomever had the dark lord role) in the process that didn’t pan out. Can’t try that again though)

… and this exists as a stronger role than 3 shot kp?

Yeah, like what?

That’s such a “keep me alive please” claim, especially this late in the game

tbh i’m looking back
as a person who knows exactly what they’ve been doing all game… wtf was achro doing all game?

1 Like

Real

Setting up a deepwolf and otherwise enjoying himself while resting from our champs game most likely though

@meuh if you’re a cop i get your results when you’re nightkilled.

mrf. would make sense if there were only 20 wolves owo

i didnt

wat happened to venti btw

who us the main oushers/shots on haudib and achro that shouldne coeared?

i inow that- nussing would pribably happen at this point as a wincon but i kind of doubt they choose to bus baud/achro instead of other wolves unless they were already getting scumread/shot at a lot

so the ones who iniatite are probably town

nya

My role is only 5 shots. Not sure how much damage each of zone’s shots could do. I can also use charges to make someone vulnerable during ITAs but I haven’t done this yet. My shots cannot be buffed in any way

1 Like

hi i pushed for achro to be the shot all day today

ok u are claire

u guys forget about my ben guin pelt and how i shot a wolve nah and on d2 i was oushing for wolves ont the shotlistttt like jake (whos shots on him outted him) and italy :( especially when itsly was oddly disappearing from them

unm if u read baudibs treatmment of me its very similar to the musical mash but i know. alot of u havent seen that buts its ok he basically just hard townreadme to pocket me and i kinda fell for it again uhm ok. also i think insom is sus as fuck after oushing like no mu wolves themselves being mu and achro and baud flipping mafia and insom hard townreading baud (hes supposed to have a good read there)

if venti is flipped town which i assume cuz no ones beentalkingabout him, insoms w/v read on us from d1 is bad lol

THATS THE READ BAUD HAD TOO
i am clare