FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I’ve had a wolf read on Achro since d1. I let it go because people seemed to think he was really clear but his drop off makes me worry that I was right all along

I fuckin love stories about killing God/gods

1 Like

achro hasnt shown up yet?

Have you read American Gods?

Gira had Achro in sus so nya.

not that i saw

no I mean if kii fake-poisoned and then flipped themselves via SDA to clear you both

Readlists would be fun, sure. I planned on doing that as the game went on, but this is the kind of game where readlists are going to be dated within an hour much less a day and I’m not wasting that kind of time on something that’ll be ignored in all likelihood because of the paranoia everyone has for…reasons

if you want a gut read owo? one in achro dya nya owo

isnt it like 19v4 or whatever? maybe no doomering yet

also i think if there’s wolf or wolves in baud and insomnia then insomnia is prob the wolf of that just how he treated bauds slot

anyways idk they could also be w/w but i lean no

(note: this is for each thread not day)

pretend i posted a wat.gif

you still don’t know what im talking about, otherwise the posts you’d make towards me on this matter would make sense

@ash4fun can u explain ur top non mech reads for me?

how did i treat baud’s slot?

ok so am i town or whjat

tell me who’s cleared

now i’m gonna go look

but one was real one was fake wasn’t it?

i want a claim from meuh now nya owo

Achro is a w/e shot, I think it’s pretty hilarious that when he was like, “u should’ve shot my list”, of which all flipped town except one, and then nitpicked the one random shit, as an excuse to argue, “no one is listening to me”