FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

tf are these wagons lol owo

i dont know !

But that shouldnā€™t even be all of why I am town, Iā€™ve been super transparent about my role and how Iā€™ve used it since day 2 started, Iā€™m a good wolf, but ya Iā€™m not gunna play like this especially if my role does what it says, Iā€™d just tell my buddies to kill the people I have strong pr info on

what the fuck were wolves doing day 1 LMAO owo

Oh look Achro showed up to omgus

ā€¦ are they not just saying ā€œexe meā€

though zone did say that yawn was apparently obsessed with tutuu when they were alive and that they donā€™t know whether itā€™s
W:covering for tutuu before having to kill them
V:trying to get guidance on who to tunnel
but zone doesnā€™t have experience with yawn

I never specified the vengeful ability killed immediately. Wouldnā€™t that be kind of silly with ITAā€™s anyway?

not gonna lie i vibed with you town and that was enough owo

Iā€™m like super close to just shooting dyachei, this is gunna end up being like anni, isnā€™t it

Im rolling bsck over to sleep. Its the time to resolve eod1 idgaf what your read on those 3 slots are

no?

omg get millium
(this is a joke)

You should at least let confirmed town leash my shots first

Based

Well I think it would be. The dude who can heal poison is slightly more useful with me in the game though

im kinda sure thereā€™s 1 in achro / dya rn at the least

so it feels a little better

it is true wolves probably wonā€™t say everything they did with their role though Iā€™d feel like youā€™d lie about how it works prolly though like someone flipped wolf but was very transparent about their role

100%

i agree lol owo

vibing more w/ you today so thatā€™s cool owo