FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

right? thats exactly what im thinking

Also still lots of fluff

Sorceror was my favourite NK

1 Like

You had reaper that was a free win and possessor that was actually a free win and then sorc that was like “Lol I can out myself if I get voted”

1 Like

i personally enjoyed being the sorc and then pretending i was reaped when i got sussed and then exploding everyone

sorcerer having refusal of being voted was funny

these words are definitely in the bible

I disagree! and it does not matter because silliness.

1 Like

I had a sorc game in which I got jailed for 3 nights in a row and then roleblocked for 3 nights in a row and then voted which is my only real memory of sorc tbh

1 Like

The who wants ot be a millionaire bit is running it’s course and I’m griefing town but it’s really funny and I’m all fori t

i had games where i never used magic missile and then just manipulated people into voting people i didnt have bombs on and then refusing a vote and exploding everyone

Yeah it was just never good for winning

1 Like

the fact you could never bomb the king was game ruining for it

1 Like

like yeah you could put a bomb on a person who becomes king but otherwise like lol

reaper has empower reap posessor doesn’t care anyway

So, to confirm:
@ash4fun is marking marluna and ???
@bystander is marking marluna
@ashlyn is marking dya
@may might be marking ???

tell me if this is wrong, and also we need to figure out ??? if the drabble prize is a mark

1 Like

kings often died pretty early though
and you could always just claim it was an evil king and get them killed and then vote up someone you had a bomb on

tbh I just claimed mystic and then killed whoever I claimed to link

1 Like

shrug
doesnt feel like a hit but sure!

it worked too often

tbf I do a lot of fluff but also they have like less than 30% of their posts as game this late which feels uh weird especially when they are top wagon